C H A P T E R 26

Stuff to know before reading

m/h/c- Moms hair color

B/n- Brother's name.

Y/N's POV

"Wait wait wait wait- So you're telling me that Masky was told to get close to me and then kill me, but the real reason behind it is so that he could get somewhat close to me because he is bad with people?" I said with some disbelief in my voice. Toby chuckles.

"Well when you put it like that it sounds stupid..." The brown haired boy trailed off.

"Wait if he is close to me, that means I know him, right?" I questioned.

"Oh I can't tell you shit about who he is, but you're pretty smart. You'll learn who soon enough." Toby said with assurance.

"Now I have to go, I'll see you around." He told, leaving the room. I sighed and laid on my bed, soon getting a text.

1 New Notification

Tim- Hey, you busy?

Oh it was Ti- wait. The familiar jacket, the familiar voice, it all made sense.

Tim had a twin brother that isn't a serial killer-

No but seriously. Tim and Masky, the same person. I mean me and Masky never got along, fuck we hated each other, but with Tim, I felt like he understood me. Like I could actually be myself. God how could I be so stupid? It was so obvious. I sighed and thought of a response.

Y/n-Hey!!

Time Skip

After a while of texting we decided to make plans to go to some restaurant tomorrow. It was different now that I knew he was planning to kill me. It actually kind of hurt. I thought we bonded, that we had some sort of weird connection, but it was all just a set up. I guess that was on me for thinking someone would actually want to be my friend.

I sighed and closed my eyes, resting my eyelids. I hope I wake up to this being some sort of dream.

Flashback

"Mommy are we almost there?" The small girl jumped in excitement.

"Yes sweetie, we're almost at the amusement park." Her m/h/c haired mother answered happily. The family was going on a trip to the amusement park for y/n's birthday.

"I can't wait! I love you mommy and daddy! And you to b/n!" She piped up, her voice filled with joy.

Her dad looked backed at her while driving. "We love you too, y/- " SCREECH.

A car that was going the wrong way hit her car, both cars going at a fast paste. They both crashed into each other.

A few hours passed. Everyone in the accident was in the hospital. The f/c haired girl made it, but sadly,

"I'm sorry for your loss."

End of Flashback

Y/n jolted up, breathing heavily.

"Woah, just seeing if you were alive." A familiar voice spoke.

"My god BEN, I swear I was about to have a heart attack. The fuck are you doing here?" You breathed out, still thinking about the flashback.

"Well I came to ask you something, but when I came you kept on mumbling stuff, so yeah..." The blonde trailed off.

"Ok whatever, what did you need to ask?" You answered to the statement annoyingly.

"Are we friends?"

It went silent for a moment, you with your head in the pillow and BEN sitting on your bed patiently waiting for an answer.

"Ughhhhhhhh BEN, my days already been shitty enough, why must you add to it?" You groaned. He stayed silent. You sat up and faced him.

"BEN I don't do friends, nor have I had one. I don't know what it's even like having one. If you want to consider me your friend, go ahead. But don't expect me to act like one, because I don't know how to."

"Okay, that's all I had to ask, see you later." and just like that he turned into a small pixel and left. God this house is crazy.

I stayed up until 3 a.m watching netflix on my phone. Then when the house got quiet, I left and teleported near my house. I look at the place before teleporting inside my room. If I teleport my fingerprints won't be everywhere.

The moment I got inside I was hit with the stench of death. I was then knocked off my feet. I fell to the ground but teleported near my bed. I then pushed the person near a wall and put my hand on its neck.

What the Fuck are you doing here?

. . .

Hey guys!! I wrote a chapter that was short because I wanted to get it done asap! But anyways, from here on, you'll see a lot more masky x reader moments, along with the rest of the squad; Toby, Hoodie, Clockwork, Jeff, and BEN. But I'll see you guys next chapter, and as always stay safe and happy! Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrry