C H A P T E R 55

I woke up due to Moon stepping on my stomach and bumping his head with mine. I groggily rubbed my eyes and gave him pets, later laying down on my bed and resting my eyes, attempting to fall asleep again. Realizing I couldn't, I picked my phone up and started scrolling through it, before a-

KNOCK KNOCK

-knock interrupted my thoughts. I sighed and laid down along with putting my phone down.

"Come in-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" BEN exclaimed while running and jumping on me.

"Ouch."

"Not even a thank you? Damn."

"Thanks, now get off me."

"Fine." He got off of me, but not without a pout on his face. I rolled my eyes and sat up.

"Whose hoodie is that?"

"Hm? What do you mean I'm not wearing a hoodie- oh I am."

"Yeah, whose is it, caus' I know it isn't yours."

"Hm? How?"

"Scent wise, you smell like lavender honey body wash. The hoodie smells like cigarettes and, wait is that-"

"Masky's hoodie? Yeah, he gave it to me."

"That's bullshit. There's no way Masky would."

"I'm not lying. I swear it's Masky's,"

"So we could go ask him right now, he'd say yes."

"Yes, he would, but we both know that we shouldn't for the better of us."

"As I can approach him, he acts like a fucking brick. He has absolutely no personality."

"No, not really," I mumbled. BEN looked at me as if I had seventeen different heads. He sighed and laid down on my bed.

"I didn't know the two of you were so close."

I knew him before I even met "Masky" what do he expect?

"How old are you turning?"

"As a ghost, I don't think I can physically age, but if I were human, I would now be 18."

"Oh, that's cool, we should celebrate."

"No."

"Why not~" BEN whined out. I let a frustrated sigh out.

"I'm going somewhere today."

"When will you be back?"

"What time is it?"

BEN went to check the time.

"11:07."

I thought for a bit.

"I'll be back at 4."

"Okay, so if you get back by then, you promise you'll let me take you somewhere?"

"Sure, now I gotta get ready so get out."

He gave a playful pout as I pushed him out and shut the door in his face. I rubbed my face with my hands only to be met with the fabric of the hoodie. The hoodie was surprisingly soft, was black with a couple of cigarette burns here and there. The ends of the hoodie strings were plastic, and overall a high quality hoodie

"Yeah I'm definitely never giving this hoodie back. His fault for giving it to me." I said while playing with the hoodie strings. I then took it off and folded it, and put it in a seperate drawer with my dino hoodie.

"This'll be my drawers of special hoodies. Now, I have to get ready." I said to myself as I got up from the floor.

"What should I wear today?" I mumbled, flipping through my wardrobe. I picked a black shirt and ripped jeans, along with another white shirt to wear under the black shirt. I grabbed a towel and headed into the shower.