C H A P T E R 53

Y/n's POV

"Is she fucking asleep."

Nope, but he doesn't have to know that.

"Fucking hell."

and now I'll- wait what?

My body was lifted off the ground and onto his back. I should have said something by now, but my mouth wouldn't move and my eyes stayed closed. I felt myself being carried and other than his footsteps, it was completely silent.

"You fucking brat, coming into my life and fucking shit up. Making me feel shit I shouldn't feel. Your so fucking selfish you know? Kissing me and acting like it was nothing. Your fucking stupid for doing that."

Um what is happening? Why is he saying this? I'll just play asleep until I get to my room.

"Fuck, I'd even a consider you a...a fuck nevermind."

Wait no continue, what do you consider me?

"The shit you do to me is fucking annoying too. No matter how much I try to ignore you you're always there like some dog."

No I think you're the dog here.

"And the fucking nickname you gave me. Like you own me or some shit."

Hold your horses there Fido.

It went silent for a couple of minutes and my mind was overloading with thoughts.

"Get the fuck up we're here."

Time to show my awesome acting skills.

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a bit, indicating I just woke up from my 'slumber.'

"Where are we?" I said in a weary voice. Gosh my acting is hella amazing.

"outside the mansion, now get the fuck off me."

"Ok ok fine. I'll climb to my window, thanks for bringing me here."

"Dumbass that's two stories high."

I gave him a light smile

"I'll make it, thanks a lot Masky."

He didn't say anything so I made my way up. I was used to climbing high up because I always did with my old house. He watched me climb up the wall and into my bedroom, and i immediately shut the window. I slid down the wall and buried my head into my knees.

"What the fuck just happened?

~

Finally I'm done cleaning my room. Except now I'm not tired. Not like I was anyways

I probably shouldn't go outside again, but no one's out there so who the fuck is going to tell me no? Probably Slender but he's a busy man, right?

I should be fine for the most part, it's not like I'm doing anything suspicious.

"Okay let's see, it's one in the morning, so I'll leave for an hour." I said aloud to myself. I stuffed my phone into my pocket along with a pocket knife. I climbed out the window once again and dusted off my pants.

"Your fucking here again?"

"I swear everytime I get outside I always meet you."

"Why are you here?"

"I couldn't sleep."

"Yet you were sleeping so peacefully before."

Keep it in Y/n. You can't expose your secret.

"Come to the gas station with me."

"Uhm, what?"

"i ran out of cigarettes."

"Oh, yeah ok. I'll come."

Short time skip

"Cookie dough or Cookies n' Cream?" I mumbled trying to pick a flavor.

"Looks like your having trouble there."

I jumped noticeably not knowing someone came by. He seemed to be in his late forties, making the whole experience a tad bit more scarier

"Oh no no I'm fine. Thank you though." I said quickly. Go away please go away.

"No what are you talking about? What are you looking for?" He spoke, coming near me. I griped the knife in my pocket tightly and kept stepping back, obviously scared.

I guess I never explained that I have a slight fear of men. Well, not men themselves, but the power they hold. Take this for example. Your walking in a neighborhood all alone, and you see a group of men. Would you be scared or think nothing of it? Well I'd be in group A.

"U-Um, no it's f-fine." I stuttered out. I was about to hit the corner of the wall and he was still nearing me. Sweat started building on my forehead and everything started to get blurry.

"Sir what are you doing?" A voice said. I turned and saw Masky. Though my eyes widened a bit, I was noticeably less tense.

"And who are you?" The man asked. It seemed like an eternity before someone spoke up.

"Her boyfriend."

My breath hitched.

"Oh is that so?"

"U-uh yeah! Let's get going babe, I got the ice cream." I said picking a chocolate flavored ice cream and running next to him. I paid the cashier quickly and we left.

We started walking and it was dead silent. I was thinking hard and realised what day it was today.

"You can't go an hour without causing a problem, huh?"

"...Yeah, but I should've expected this. It's my unlucky day."

"Hm?" He hummed, slightly confused. I let out a small chuckle.

"Today's my birthday."

. . .

Heyyo!! I wrote this chapter a bit earlier than usual, and I might do a double update this weekend because I don't have school on Monday. Anyways, I'll see you all next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrrii