C H A P T E R 29

Y/n's POV

Mission, what's that? Am I going on some super stealth spy mission?

"You will be going on a kill, but this time it's assigned. If you don't get the mission done, there will be consequences." He tells. I give me a simple nod in response.

"Here is the information you need for the mission. Make sure you don't get caught, but if you do, I'm sure we could arrange something." The man in black said, giving an aura that tells us he wants us out of the room. The guy I was to work with was looking through the papers, I tell him I'm going to change into something more fitting, and I get a hum in response.

I decide on a black hoodie with a moon imprint on it. I paired it with black ripped jeggings, but the rips were small so you couldn't see the cuts on my legs. I was getting ready to leave when I saw the mask from the arcade. After some contemplating, I decided to wear it. I got lucky my room came with all these clothes.

I go outside, assuming he'd be out there. I go outside, it was nighttime. I must've been talking with Lyra for a while.

"You ready to go?" I jumped slightly.

"Yeah." I responded, pretending that I totally didn't get scared.

Short time skip

I liked this guy. He didn't feel the need to talk to me unless it was necessary. He told me what the mission was, and that's all he really said. Apparently there's this girl who knows way too much about them, or us? But anyway, she's on the verge of finding out too much, so we got sent to kill her. Fair enough. Not like I could force it.

We got to the designated address, And we went to the back of her house, where there was a sliding door. With super stealth, of course.

"The door's locked, we have to find another way." He said, getting ready to find another way. I stop him.

"It's fine, I got it." I told. I then went through the door. I unlocked the door and slid it open. I wish I could see his reaction, but sadly his mask was covering his face. We go to look for the girls room, and we found it upstairs.

"What's the plan?" I ask.

"From what I heard, you could do what a ghost could do. So you go invisible and knock all the stuff off that table. She'll probably come out to investigate. Then when she comes out, I'll kill her." He whispers. I nod and get ready. When he gives me a nod, I start knocking stuff off the tables. No wonder cats love doing this.

"Hello? Anyone there." A fragile voice calls out. I start crashing the glass stuff.

"What th- AHH!" Her voice got cut off by her scream. The screams of agony. How much joy it gave me. I saw Hoodie stab the girl in the head, and she fell limp on the floor. He checked for a pulse, none.

"She's dead, now we should probably get going." He suggested. I was going to respond, but I looked at the girls body.

"Woah." I said, amazed by what I was seeing.

"Y/n? Let's go."

"Yeah I'll catch up with you. Give me a minute." I told, not giving him a glance. When I heard his footsteps distance farther away, I step closer to the body. It was the girl, but in a ghastly form? It was her soul. It looked amazing, I could've ate it. No;

I wanted to eat it.

And without my consent, my body turned into its ghost form and actually ate the spirit. I never knew I was this hungry until now. I go back to my regular form and stand there for a few seconds, before leaving. I teleport to outside the forest of the slender mansion, making sure I went a way where I wouldn't pass my house. I didn't teleport directly outside the mansion because I needed time to think. How does one eat a soul?

Ever since this change in my life, I've been going through a lot of changes. Both mentally and physically. I didn't seem to be against the idea of killing, I felt less emotion then I did before. I was a really emotional person growing up. With my parents dying and getting abused, All I did was cry. I loved school. No one bothered me, unless they needed something.

Physically, I got stronger. Like 2 weeks ago, I couldn't even fight back to those bastard of people, and now I could hold off a fight with a serial killer. I was definitely not amazingly strong, but I did know I could do some real damage with just my body alone.

But out of everything one thing really stood out amongst all.

I was way more confident.

. . .

Hey!! This is a really late update because I was going through personal things. But I hoped you enjoyed the chapter!! There isn't anything new, so I'll see you guys next chapter. Bye Clouds!!

Masky's POV

Even if Slender wanted me to get along with her, I wouldn't. The fact that she knew about this whole thing, makes me so mad. Goddamnit Y/n,

I Hate You.

-Blxrry