C H A P T E R 16

While waiting on Y/n, BEN had spiraled into his thoughts. Y/n being the one in question for most of them. Who was she personally, and why did she act so...indifferent? At this point, BEN already knew that she was definitely not human. But, she didn't act like a typical human, considering the fact that she had become a ghost not too long ago.

And Slender considering the girl as a proxy was definitely not something to be taken lightly. It wasn't an everyday occurrence that Slender would choose someone to be a proxy. But don't get him wrong, BEN does have vague pictures of potential house members coming and going. Though most of the time, they weren't introduced in.

Too lost in his thoughts, the short blond hadn't realized Y/n was standing in front of him. She waved her hand up and down in an attempt to catch his attention, though, wasn't very successful at it.

"Fucker just short-circuited on me..." She mumbled, snapping her fingers. BEN had snap out of the trance he was in, looking at Y/n in the eyes. It amused the girl how confused he seemed.

"C'mon BEN 10, we don't have all day." She teased, causing him to pout slightly. He then grabbed her shoulders to motion her outside.

"Of all people, I know that. I have a busy schedule anyways." BEN said in a tone that made him seem like he was boasting.

"Really? Let me guess, play video games, come outside to get some water, then harass me?" He abruptly stopped, causing Y/n to trip slightly.

"What the fuck?!"

"I forgot to grab something from my room." The girl groaned, smacking her forehead.

"You had all this time, and now you realize?"

"Oh, I'm fucking sorry. Now come on, I don't want to leave you alone in the living room." Y/n sighed as they climbed the stairs, mumbling to herself about how idiotic the elf was.

~

"Why the fuck would one have so many stairs and no elevator?" Y/n questioned, not really expecting an answer.

"We do. You just need a key card to access it. I don't have one on me right now."

"Well, can't you teleport or like manipulate the wires into doing your bidding? And I can teleport in with my powers." She asked. BEN thought about it for a second.

"Yeah, you're right- wait. I'm not doing that. I'm not going to risk getting in trouble because of you." Y/n huffed and crossed her arms, stomping up the last few steps. She waited outside of his door as he got what he needed.

"You're so boring." BEN scoffed as he shut the door behind him.

"Wrong person to call boring."

"Whatever, what did you need to get anyways." BEN gave a devilish grin, holding a small white container.

"Airpods." Y/n's eye twitched, slight irritation filling her brain.

"Let's just get outside before I throw you down the stairs." The boy snickered as they both ran down the stairs. Though the funniest part of it all was when they both reached the end of the stairs. BEN had tripped slightly, causing him to fall down and land on his face.

Y/n burst into laughter, clutching her stomach due to the pain.

"HOLY SHIT, WHAT A LOSER!" She choked on her laugh, having to sit down from how bad she was laughing. BEN rolled his eyes, starting to catch on to Y/n's contagious laughter.

They didn't seem to realize just how loudly they were because Masky marching down the stairs was definitely not something the two would've expected.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" BEN jolted up in a glitch, confusing Y/n a bit. Though it wasn't enough to make her question when there were other problems at hand.

~

Masky didn't get much sleep or had a proper sleep schedule. But today was different. Today was the one day he could've slept in with no consequences. But of course, everything in this universe hated him because something woke him.

The male sighed, sitting up in his bed. A quick look at his phone showed that it was 6:30. That wasn't ideal.

Grabbing his mask and throwing on a hoodie, the brunette opened his bedroom door with a grumble. Who the fuck decided on pissing him off today.

He most definitely wasn't expecting BEN and Y/n on the ground laughing their asses off. The pissy attitude in him only grew when seeing her stupid face curved into a smile.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" BEN's body went into a glitch, as it always did when he was startled. Y/n looked up at the masked man, then sat up. Her attitude changed from being happy and vulnerable to neutral and on guard.

"Oh, it's you." BEN cleared his throat, standing next to Y/n. The way BEN started behaving made Y/n feel like Masky was a threat.

"Why are you with her?" Y/n felt her eye twitch. The way he said it made it seem as if she were some kind of object.

"You know I told you my name, it'd be real fucking nice if you used it."

Masky looked at her, seemingly amused. Y/n was tired of having people constantly walk over her. She wasn't going to make the same mistakes she did when starting school.

"What did you say to me?"

. . .

Short chapter but I'm slightly proud of it. Also edit updates will be slower because of my other book!! Thank you for reading!!

Unedited

-Blxrrii