C H A P T E R 61

The next morning Clockwork went to Y/n's room to ask something, but she saw Y/n and Masky, on the same bed, sleeping. Not to mention the fact Masky didn't have his mask on.

Clockwork took Y/n's polaroid and took a picture, then left it on her bedside table. She finally went to wake Y/n.

"Y/n... Y/n wake up." Clockwork shook Y/n. Her eyes fluttered open and she immediately spotted Masky next to her and jolted up.

"I swear to god we didn't do anything. We were just hanging out and talking to each other and we accidentally fell asleep. We did face masks and then-"

"Y/n calm down, I wasn't suspicious or anything. I just came to wake you because it's 12 in the afternoon now. We're going to the beach, wanna come?" She asked. Y/n let out a breath.

"How many people are going?"

"Over 20-"

"No." She interrupted. Clockwork glared at her and chuckled.

"Fine. Make sure to eat okay?" She said then brought her mouth to Y/n's ear.

"But I'm sure your lover over there will make sure of that." She whispered. Y/n playfully smacked her and they both tried to stay quiet. Clockwork left and Y/n laid back down.

"Do i have a chance? Rouge said so, but what would Masky think?" She mumbled, looking at the brunette. She sighed and got up to take a shower. She noticed a photo on her desk and looked at it. Her and Masky sleeping. If she didn't know who took the photo, she would be uncomfortable, but she knew and it made her roll her eyes. She picked some clothes out and headed to the shower.

She stripped off her clothes and waited for the water to warm up, then entered. The mirrors and the glass had fogged up, making Y/n just a bit more comfortable showering.

Just as Y/n had entered the shower, Masky woke up. He laid in bed for a while trying to piece together bits and pieces on why he was in the room and where Y/n was. But it seemed that he was too tired to hear the water running in the bathroom.

When he entered the bathroom and was hit with a wave of heat, he immediately shut the door and left the bathroom, not ignoring the vague image of Y/n's body blurred up in his head. Maybe this is why girls used so much hot water. For situations like this. But who was he to know anything about women?

He grabbed his mask and left the room and went to his own to get ready. Y/n, who was still in the bathroom, was confused on the slam of the door she thought she heard, but dismissed it as her imagination.

Time Skip

Y/n ran downstairs, with the book Lyra had given her in hand. She was reading about devil horns and angel halos. How if you were a good soul you would have an angel halo and devil horns if you were a bad soul.

She looked in the cabinets to find something to eat. And Y/n being lazy, decided on a whole jar of Nutella.

She was floating in the air reading a book and eating a jar of nutella in the dining room. She heard Masky come down yet her eyes didn't leave the book. (But she did subconsciously start fixing her hair.)

Masky came to the kitchen and eyed her, but later sighed and sat down on the table.

"Hey do you think I would look good with devil horns or an angels halo?"

"Does it matter?" He asked Y/n tiredly.

"Well I'm about to see which one I'm going to get. You have an opinion on it?" She said. Masky thought for a moment.

"You'd look better with devil horns, no doubt about that." He said. Y/n nodded with a sigh, hoping that once, being bad had actually done her good. She followed the instructions and waited a while for a result, content when she felt two things on her head.