C H A P T E R 70

Warning: Small mentions of sex

Y/n fluttered her eyes open and feels sore everywhere. She looked next to her and saw Masky. She smiled at the events of last night. She traced circles on his wrist, then left to go take a shower.

Realizing she hadn't anything to wear, she took a pair of the males shorts and the baggiest hoodie he had. She went into the shower and took a nice, hot shower.

Y/n soon came out and picked up her phone. Masky had then woke up.

"Morning sunflower." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around her waist. She smiled and looked up at him.

"Are these my clothes?" He asked.

"Yeah, I didn't have any clothes so I took yours. Sorry." She muttered. He kissed her cheek.

"Are you okay? Your not hurt too much right?" Masky asked.

"No no, I'm fine." She replied. His presence left her as he got up.

"I'm going to take a shower. I'll be back." He said, leaving for the shower. Y/n hummed in response and laid back down on the bed.

'He's completely different during, after, and before sex. He's like a completely different person.' Y/n thought as she heard the water run.

She's had sex before, but never like that. The boys she'd slept with would always be vanilla, and finished way before her. But this time she had an actual orgasm. No faking it.

Y/n decided on making the bed for him. It was the least she could do. Masky came out and smiled.

"Hey, I'm gonna go eat something, okay?" Y/n said. He only nodded and watched as she left the room.

The female made her way into the kitchen. No one was there and she made herself some waffles and coffee. She sat down on the kitchen island.

"Oh there you are!" A voice said approaching her.

"Hey BEN, how're you?"

"Great. I went to go see you this morning but you weren't in your room." He responded. Y/n smiled.

"Where were you?" He asked. Y/n smiled as she remembered the events.

"I...uh...uhm." she stuttered. The blonde raised a brow.

"Okay I'll tell you it you have to swear on your life you don't tell anyone."

"Ok ok fine." He said sitting down next to her.

"I had sex with him..." She mumbled. BEN's eyes widened.

"Masky you mean, right? You didn't fuck some random dude. Or girl." He asked.

"Yes Masky!" She whispered yelled. BEN nodded his head.

"I could've seen this coming from a mile away." He finally said. Y/n scoffed.

"So?"

"So?" Y/n responded not sure what he was getting at.

"What's he like? Is he good?" He asked. Y/n looked at him with a serious look to see if he was joking or not.

"I swear on your fucking yeezys I'll slap the shit out of you." Y/n threatened. BEN raised his hands in defense. They both sat in silence.

"Well is he?" Y/n took her hand and gave BEN a noogie.

"Okay- Ow- I'm sorry!" He said. Y/n took back her hand.

"Wanna ask again?" She threatened.

"I mean..." Y/n sighed.