C H A P T E R 12

"I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Yup, see you later." BEN jumped through the T.V screen, leaving her alone in the cold and somewhat dark room. Y/n had no clue what time of the day it was. After all, there weren't any windows, just a small light bulb that constantly flickered. But even so, she was exhausted from the hours of training. It did help her in the end, though, because she noticed herself getting faster at reacting. With that being said, fighting off knife attacks and defending herself became easier.

BEN was pretty nice to her. Sure, he made perverted comments every now and then, but Y/n didn't mind it. He was the type of guy every girl wished they could only be best friends with and not have it become a lovefest. And she kind of dug it. His personality made her feel comfortable.

"Speaking of boys, I wonder what Tim is doing?" The girl wondered aloud. Another guy she knew and was friendly with. In all honesty, she really didn't know how the fuck they came to know each other. One moment she was walking off the escalator, the next being dragged away into a restaurant. Unfortunately enough for her, though, she enjoyed talking to him. They had similar opinions on matters, and he didn't judge her way of acting.

Going to pick up her phone, Y/n realized it wasn't in her possession at the moment. She sighed and buried her face into her knees, closing her eyes. Letting random thoughts intrude her mind, she fell into a light slumber.

~

There he laid; The asshole himself: Masky. He was getting frustrated due to Y/n not answering his calls. He didn't leave voicemails, though. For him, they seemed stupid. And who actually opens voicemails?

So the brunette, not knowing the situation Y/n were in, decided on going out into the woods to blow some steam off. The girl did live very close to where the mansion was. Maybe he could see what she was up to?

Jumping out his window and ridding his jacket of dirt, Masky lit a cigarette and started his walk to the simple, yet important, house. For the most part, the walk was silent. But then again, to him, any walk was calm as long as Toby wasn't there.

But yeah, Even I, as the narrator, have to agree. The trip was silent. Besides the occasional birds chirping and the crunching of leaves underneath his feet, everything felt calm. A bit underwhelming if he did say so himself.

Not too long later, he made it to the front of her house. And, based on as much as one can see of his masked covered face, he looked surprised to see the house surrounded with police tape.

Masky wasn't dumb; he was a skilled killer; He worked for Slenderman. Y/n was definitely not inside there. But he decided on going inside anyway, seeing as there was no indication of cops near the area.

Immediately being hit with the stench of death, the male looked toward the couch to see two very much dead people. He scoffed at the idea of the bodies still being there but soon then widened his eyes as he thought of the slight possibility that Y/n was dead.

Rushing up the stairs, he opened every single door to see that Y/n was in none of them. Was she taken into the hospital? No, because then the other bodies would have been taken as well. Was she killed elsewhere?

The thought made his heart pang a bit. For him to think that he may have actually had some fun killing Y/n off.

'I can't believe someone actually got to her before me.'

~

The next three days passed by quickly, but that didn't mean Y/n wasn't different than before. The female had become noticeably stronger in both combat and defense. Both BEN and Slender were proud of her. BEN being proud of how great he did at training her. Slender was proud of her progress itself and also how successful BEN was at helping her.