C H A P T E R 63

'How did this escalate so quickly?'

The e/c eyed girl thought as she looked to the mirror uncomfortably. She was wearing a childish outfit. Ones that young kids or Japanese girls could pull off, but not her.

It was a blue and white checkerboard dress. It stopped at her mid thigh with the skirt part of it puffed out, and had a white apron tied around it with a nice bow on the back. Y/n liked the dress, no doubt about that, but she didn't like it on her.

She sighed as she opened the door to the bathroom to walk out, taking one last glance in the mirror. She looked at the two younger girls as they marveled over the dress.

"You look so pretty~"

"Do you think we'll look like that one day Sally?"

"Lazari we can't age you silly." Sally said as she flicked the other girls head. They both giggled and Y/n held a soft expression on her face.

"Anyways back to the dress. I really really absolutely super duper with a cherry on top like this one! It looks super dupery good on you!" Sally exclaimed. Y/n giggled a bit at her childish matter.

"Yeah me too! the frills at the bottom really add the final touch!" Lazari nodded along with Sally.

"So then it's settled, Lulu will wear this one." Y/n sighed out, happy to not have to try on another dress. She looked up to see a nervous expression on both of their expressions.

"What?" Y/n asked. The two whispered to each other.

"Ok fine but you have to ask the proxies the next time we have a tea party." Sally said holding out her pinkie to Lazari for a pinkie promise. Lazari entangled her pinkie with Sally's to seal off the deal, and Y/n stood there not knowing what to feel.

"So, uh, We kind of lied. At first, we were looking for dresses for Lulu, but then we kinda wanted to help you with Masky so thenweputsomedressesinforyou." She said. Y/n's breath hitched at the end. She wasn't mad. No not at all. How would she be able to get mad at two girls like them.

The h/c haired girl sighed and ruffled both of their heads.

"Thank you for telling the truth." She smiled. The two reciprocated the action back at her. Lazari suddenly then gasped.

"I have a hair clip that you can use!" She said getting up. She went into a drawer and rummaged around. She then shut it and came toward Y/n and Sally.

"So I found this pin but I never found a good use for it so now I'm giving it to you!" She handed it to the h/c-ette. The pin had two cherries that were connected. It had a white outline to really add a pop to the design.

Y/n took the clip and put it in her hair, happy to see the two look so joyful.

"Okay, now give me the clothes I came in so I can change into those."

"Oh, we put those in the laundry." The horned girl blantly stated. Y/n's eyes widened.

"The hoodie too?!" She worried. The hoodie would lose the scent of Masky on it if it were in the wash.

"No, it's Masky's and he didn't come to my last tea party so I'm mad at him." Sally pouted. Y/n gave a sigh of relief as she giggled at Sally. She took the hoodie and waved off the two children.

"I have to get to my room, which is at the end of the hallway, without anyone seeing me. That's a huge risk considering Masky's room is right there." She muttered, pulling the hem of her dress down.

'We kinda wanted to help you with Masky.'

"Am I actually considering this?" She mumbled under her breath. Was she actually so desperate to go ahead and show off a dress she was insecure to show?