C H A P T E R 42

Y/n's POV

I widen my eyes at the site.

A beautiful tuxedo cat was staring at me. It had Beautiful green eyes to match its mostly black fur and a couple of white patches.

"Hi there!" I spoke in a hush tone.

"Mew" It spoke back. My face was in awe as I stared at it. This thing needs protection and I shall provide it.

It came up to you slowly and you gave it soft pets. The cat immediately started to get comfortable and I played with it for about five minutes. It's settled. I have to keep it.

"Hm, what's your gender?" I thought aloud. After checking, I concluded that the cat was a boy.

"I'm taking you home with me! Maybe someone there could vaccinate you!" I said joyously while holding the cat. I was still lost,but with this little guy with me, I'll be okay!

Time skip and a picture of The cat

While trying to find the mansion I thought of names for the cat

While trying to find the mansion I thought of names for the cat. Oreo? Nah to basic for these type of cats. Dice? Eh seems a bit plain. I looked at the cat once more. "How about moon?" As I said that, he turned to face me. Guessing he liked the name, I settled on it. "Moon it is."

After about 15 minutes, I finally found the mansion. I opened the doors and a couple of faces turned to me.

"IS THAT A CAT?!" Sally yelled. Everyone looked at me and started murmuring. I gave a worried chuckle. Clockwork came up to me and started petting the cat.

"You stole a pet from a family?"

"I found it in a bush and I couldn't just leave him there. He's so precious."

"Mhm, did you name him?"

"Moon." Right as I said it he looked up at me. I kissed his head and offered Clockwork to hold him to which she obliged. Sally then came up to pet Moon and the two are now on the floor playing with the cat.

"You realize you're going to have to ask Slender to keep him right? But you should be fine, he's kind of a sucker for cats." Clockwork admitted. I nod. I told them both I'm going upstairs and took Moon.

I made my way upstairs. I was sort of worried, but how could Slender deny a cute face like this. Before I made my way upstairs I had given Moon a banana because I read somewhere that cats like bananas, which was proven to be true. I get to his office and knock on the door. I heard some talking before Slender told me to come in. I went in and saw another Slender, except it had a face and dressed in a suit with a bunch of polka dots. There must be a whole species of Slenders!

"Y/n, meet Splendorman. . . my older brother." Slender said somewhat ashamed. I nodded at the even taller man (If that was even possible) and introduced myself.

After seeing Slender

I skipped down the stairs with my cat following behind. Slender had approved as long as Moon didn't get in the way of my work. I put on a pretty simple outfit and left again to get stuff for Moon. I gave Moon to BEN to look after.

And where did I go you ask?

Petco!

What, you thought I wasn't going to get all the cool themed stuff for precious Moon?

I first got essential stuff, cat food, litter, a litter box, and a black but very fluffy cat bed. Then I got him a couple of toys, Lots of treats because he is such a good boy, and a couple of other things. I payed and left home.

I got back home to BEN running around, Jeff laughing, and Toby on the floor panicking.

"You lost him didn't you?" I asked. BEN jumped unaware of my presence.

"Ah hey Y/n!" He said shakily. I eyed him and he sighed.

"He's too fast." He mumbled. I then sighed and told them I was was going to look upstairs.

I immediately went to the hallway where my room was and looked around. Not in the plant, not in my room, not in Toby's room, I asked Hoodie and he didn't see him either, so that left one person...

Masky

. . .

Cats are superior to us in all shapes and forms!! But anyways, a small chapter because I... don't have an excuse really? But anyways, I'll see you next chapter, Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrrii