C H A P T E R 31

Second Person POV

You felt the sun hit your face. You groaned and changed your position, your back facing where the sun had once hit you. Your earbuds were still in your ears, but no music was playing. You didn't want to get up after yesterday nights events.

You groan and get up. You pick out a black adidas shirt, a pair of black leggings, and a green bomber jacket. To match your outfit, you decided to wear white adidas. You then make your way to the shower and start stripping off you clothes. You look at yourself in the mirror. Some scars here and there, nothing too major. But was it always going to stay that way?

After getting out the shower, you dry yourself off and put on your clothes. You brush your hair and teeth, and decide to go do your laundry.

The rest of the day was you doing normal things. Laundry, cooking, cleaning. Even though you weren't a maid anymore, according to Slender, you still felt the need to cook and clean. Maybe because it was second nature to you?

You were now in the dining room eating a small pouch of chips. You were completely lost in thought when you heard three males.

"So Toby, you had a good time fucking yesterday?" One of the males said. You silently groaned to yourself, knowing it's Masky.

"Oh f-fuck off Timothy." Toby mocked. It went silent for sometime, before Masky held Toby by the collar. All Toby did in response was smirk.

"Want to say that again Tickster." The slightly taller male spat. Toby let out a low growl.

"Knock it off. You guys act like children." The third male, Hoodie, broke up the fight. You were still watching in silence. Masky let go of Toby and point at you.

"And that bitch right there, fucking blasting music at 3 a.m." He started. You felt heat rush into your cheeks.

"Masky let it go. It's her room, she could do whatever she wants." Hoodie defended. You questioned yourself silently. Why would someone defend you when you barely knew them?

"Aw Hoodie, don't tell me you actually are friends with that mess." The masked man mocked. Before anyone could say anything, you got up and said something.

"Your annoying. Go do something better with your life." You argued back. You didn't stay for his response, and left for your room.

Y/n's POV

Shutting the door I slid myself down the door, my arms meeting my knees and your head in your hands. God that was embarrassing. I look up to see a photo of my family and I. Aw, look how cute I was.

flashback

You were fixing your long h/c hair. You were getting bored of the same look. You took some scissors and cut it until it became h/l. You started messing around with it for a while, and smiled at your 10 year old self. You left the bathroom to find your friend Spencer.

"Hey!" You said happily

"Hey- Woah did you cut your hair?" He said in surprise. He still held that same toothy smile after all two years.

"Yup! Do you like it?" You asked, though knowing his answer.

"Yeah I do! But anyways, can you meet me after dinner? I have something to tell you." He asked. The boy matured slightly.

"Of course!"

Time Skip

You guys met by your bed. Most of the younger kids were asleep, so you made sure to be quite.

"So whats up?"

"Y/n, I really like you. You were always so kind to me. Will you, return my feelings?"

You looked at the boy in disbelief.

"I'm sorry, but I don't like you like that. I only see you as a friend."

His heart shattered, and everything changed.

End of Flashback

You took the photo and held it close to your heart. It made you feel warm inside. You took one last glance at the photo and put it back on the shelf. You played with your h/c hair. Everything was so confusing at the moment for you. Even though you didn't necessarily do anything to make Masky hate you, he did. And this whole ghost thing was making you stressed. When you came back from that mission, you were so confused. How could you eat someone's soul? They wouldn't even be able to rest after they died? You knew you shouldn't feel sorry, but you still felt some emotion. I mean, you still were half human,

right?

. . .

Late and short chapter. It's a little bad because I got unmotivated. But anyways, question of the day! (yes I'm starting that)

Who's your favorite creepypasta?

Anyways, I'll see you next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrry