C H A P T E R 65

"Masky?"

~

What was she going to do? Does she walk up to him? Does she flee for her room and stay hungry for the rest of the night? Wait, you're asking me what she does next? I don't know I'm narrating as this goes. Now sit back down and maybe then you'll find out!

"Are you going to stand there like an idiot?" The brunette called. Y/n really wanted to leave and just starve to death in her room. But her legs started moving on their own and went to go sit down.

"I'm not an idiot." She grumbled. Masky gave an unnoticeable smile. He looked up from his phone to Y/n. She had her hair down. A strand fell on her face and Y/n used her arms to get it off. That's when Masky noticed the hoodie.

See, the thing with Masky is that he is a very observant person in general. But with Y/n, he noticed every small detail. And he knew for a fact that was neither his nor her hoodie. Judging by the size, it was another guys. His blood boiled.

"Whose hoodie is that?!" Y/n looked down at the hoodie and groaned.

"I forgot to give it back and he didn't even remind me." The female face palmed. A wave of relief washed over Masky when he saw that she didn't have the same reaction as when she wore his hoodies.

She took the hoodie off and put it on her chair.

"I was walking with a friend and I got cold so he gave it to me. I guess he forgot to take it back so I'll just give it in the morning." She explained. Masky nodded, but the only words he heard were
'Walking with a friend.' and 'he'

"So then whose is it?" He asked.

"I'd rather sleep then tell you. You look annoyed and pissed so I'd rather keep it to myself." She shrugged

Annoyed was an understatement. Masky looked like he was about to go batshit crazy. And he was if Y//n weren't the person she was.

"Hey can you see in the dark?" Y/n asked. Masky gave a puzzled expression.

"No?" He hesitantly answered. Y/n gave an upset look.

"Why do you ask."

"Because I read somewhere that dogs can see in the dark. But I think that maybe you're just lying. You're just trying to hide it from me." She spoke. Masky rolled his eyes.

"You're such a child." He joked. Y/n shifted in her chair and went to talk but she lost balance and fell off he chair. She didn't make any noise, only a thud.

"Y/n?" He called. She didn't respond He crawled under the table to where she was.

"Wh-"

"Shh, don't question it. Just sit down next to me." She cut him off. He was confused but did as she asked.

Badum Badum

Masky's cheeks started to heat, and his heart was beating fast. Y/n had her eyes closed. Masky started to play with her hair.

"Did you eat anything today?" He whispered to her.

"A jar of Nutella. It was yummy too." She said.

"What do you want to eat?" He sighed out. Y/n chuckled.

"It's fine. I'll get myself some ice cream. You can go if you want. I won't force you to look over me." She stretched and laid on his lap. Masky's blush deepened.

"Like hell I'll leave you all alone. You'd probably end up drinking a glass of water and call it a whole meal." He flicked her forehead and she pouted.

"That kinda hurt." Y/n rubbed her forehead. Masky scoffed. Y/n squinted at him.