C H A P T E R 33

Y/n's POV

The rest of the walk back we talked about random things. We talked about why she hated me at first, what I am even doing here, and some other irrelevant stuff. I haven't felt like this in so long, I missed the feeling.

We got to the mansion and decided to go give the money to Slender, thinking he would be most responsible with it. We quickly climb the stairs, still holding a conversation. We got to the door and knocked. After a minute, he told the both of you to come in. The door and you were met with both Masky and Hoodie walking out. You purposely bumped his shoulder, knowing he wouldn't act out with Slender still watching him. I smirk.

After seeing Slender

I said goodbye to my new friend and made my way to my room.

"I thought she hated you?" You look up to see Toby. You give him a small but genuine smile.

"Just some misunderstandings." You hummed and walked off. Who knew having a friend would do this to you?

Flashback

"Y/n, meet your new parents!" You looked at the two adults in front of you, wide eyed. You were now 11.

"Hi there, it's so nice to meet you!"

No, this couldn't be right. Not yet. You haven't made up with Spencer, you need to see him.

"Oh hi? Can I have a minute, I need to use the bathroom." You asked nervously. Before letting them answer, you ran. Ran to find Spencer.

"Spencer can I talk to you?" You asked. You reached to touch him but he pushed you onto the ground. You looked at him, tearing up. This wasn't the Spencer you knew.

"Go away, you freak. Who'd want to talk to you? Let alone be your friend!"

End of Flashback.

Time passed and it was time for dinner. Well, for you. Most of the people in the mansion ate at random times. You got up and ran down the stairs for no particular reason. You still made the dinner because it was a good way to pass time. You also didn't want to know what the others ate. You shuddered at all the possibilities.

You decided to make pizza. You didn't care what the others thought of it because it was mostly for yourself. You washed your hands and got started cooking.

Flashback

"Wow Mommy, I want to cook like that!"

"Oh is that so y/n? Here, you can put the cheese on."

"Really!" the small girl said in awe. Her mother gave a small chuckle.

After you were done sprinkling the cheese, your mom did a couple of things before putting the pizza in the oven. You look through the oven glass, watching the pizza cook.

"You'll be a great chef one day, y/n!" Your mother told. You squealed in excitement.

End of flashback

"So~ what you making?" Someone next to me ask. It was BEN.

"Oh, hey BEN, I'm just making pizza."

"Ooh, can I have some?" He asked eagerly. I let out a soft chuckle.

"Sure, go sit on the table. It'll be done in like, 15 minutes." I order. He responded with a hum.

"Oh my-y Zalgo, I-I smell p-pizza!" Toby stated, admiring the smell of pizza.

"Y/n's making pizza."

"Yeah, you want some?" I ask. He nods and takes a seat on the table.

"Ooh Count me in too!" Clockwork comes rushing in. Jeff walks into the kitchen, most likely going to grab a snack.

"Hey Jeff, you want pizza?" I ask politely. He looks up from his phone to look at me. I give him a small smile.

"Sure I fucking guess." He says and takes a seat on the table. They talk about whatever and I bring out the pizza.

"Voila! It may not be good because it was kind of last minute. Also it's really hot, so be careful." You warn. They all take a slice, and you give out plates.

"Oh crap, I have to get something, I'll be right back!" You say, running into your room. You looked around until you found your polaroid. You made sure it was full and ran downstairs.

"Shit Y/n, your pizza is hella good." BEN compliments. you smile as a thank you.

"Okay everyone, smile!" You say quickly. Everyone looks at the camera and you snap a picture.

"What the fuck Y/n?!" Jeff says, mad.

"Oh chill, it's a photo for friendship." I let the photo process and look at it. I smile. Perfect.

"Wait but Y/n, you weren't in the photo?" Clockwork stated while looking at the photo.

"Eh, it's fine." You reassured.

"Please Y-y/n?" Toby plead.

"But who's going to take the photo?" You asked.

"We'll ask E.J!" BEN suggested. You sighed in defeat. BEN went to call him and the rest of you ate pizza.

"Ok I got him." BEN comes in with E.J. You got up to show him how to take the picture. You then sat back down and posed. You put a arm loosely around BEN's neck and your head on top of his. Then with your other hand, you held the middle finger up. You smiled at the camera."

SNAP

E.J gave the camera back to you and left. You again waited for the photo to show while eating a slice of pizza and talking to the group. When it processed, you looked at it and let out a laugh. Everyone looked at you confused.

"We're all holding up the middle finger." You said, showing everyone the photo. We all shared a laugh.

Time skip

You got to your room, and let out a exaggerated sigh. You looked at the two photos. You took two safety pins and hung it on the string of the fairy lights. You took one last glance at them and smiled.

Maybe this time it'll be different

. . .

Late chapter, and also a filler chapter. But, character development!! Anyways, I'll see you guys next chapter, bye Clouds!! Unedited.

-Blxrry