C H A P T E R 32

Y/n's POV

I started walking to the laundry room, knowing it would be done now. But as I make the turn to the hallway that the room was, I was tripped.

"Bitch."

I scoff at the remark, but let it be. Well I was but couldn't help myself.

"Ass Wipe."

I teleport away, not wanting to start a fight. I take my laundry and take a whiff of the smell. I then leave, making sure Masky wasn't still there, then making a run for my room. I fold my laundry and put it away. Slender then calls me into his office. I groan, knowing I'll have to climb all those stairs.

After Seeing Slender

Is he fucking kidding me? I have to go on a mission with her. Goddamnit.

"Let's get this fucking done with so I don't have to see your ugly ass face."

"Same to you."

We walked for sometime, in a very awkward silence. We were going to kill a family for who knows why. I think they were part of a mafia, but I really don't remember.

I looked at the girl, she was cleaning a hammer that was blooded. She had brown hair that stopped mid back. I was playing with a knife in my pocket, but I accidently cut myself. I sucked on my thumb due to the pain, but later put my hand in my pocket.

"Since you're normal looking, for the most part, you find a way to get them to let you in. I'll go to the back, and you let me in." She orders. I give a small nod. I started to think of a way to trick them to letting me in. Oh, I got it!

I took off my mask and my hoodie. I then stuffed the mask into my pocket . I then pounded on the door, pretending to be chased.

"Hello?"

"HELP ME! I'M BEING CHASED BY SOMEONE!!" I acted, holding in a laugh. Aha, this is way too funny.

"Oh my goodness! Here, come in quick!!" The woman ushered me in. When he back was turned, I smirked.

The woman was fairly average. She had black hair that stopped just below her mid-back. Her eyes were brown and her height was average for women. Somewhere along the lines of 5'6".

"Here, come sit on the couch, would you like something to drink?" She asked politely.

"Just some water."

"Of course sweetie. Anything else?"

"Can I go to a bathroom?"

"Oh, of course. Second door to the left." She told, leading me to a hallway. When she left, I speed walked to the back of the house. I silently open the door and let Clockwork in.

"Took you long enough."

"Oh fuck off, the lady was annoying as hell." You defended. She rolled her eyes.

"I'll hide somewhere, and you talk to the lady. I'll sneak up on her and kill her. Then we'll set the house on fire to burn and evidence. Sounds like a plan?"

"Hell yeah."

I got back on the couch and started to talk to her. We talked about how school was going for me, her husband, her kids. All boring stuff. I picked some bits and pieces up. She had as son in ninth grade and her oldest daughter was getting a degree in nursing.

After some time she left to go get something. I see Clockwork move into the kitchen. I smirk, knowing I wouldn't have to listen to the damn lady's voice any longer.

"Okay, I'm ba-" She fell to the floor, blood spewing out of her. I get up to go eat her soul. I did some research and found out that people like me have to eat souls in order to survive, or else we'll go weak and mentally unstable.

"What the fuck did you just do?"

"Eat her soul." She gave a questioning look, but shrugged it off.

"Okay, I have a lighter, you ready?"

"In a minute. Slender said these people were rich right? So they must have some valuable stuff. I say we raid the place and then burn the place down."

"And just why the fuck do we need to do that?"

"Because as far as I know, none of you have a job that pays money, you'll need to go shopping for stuff from time to time, so might as well." I stated. She let out a tch and I smirk.

"There's probably a safe somewhere upstairs, let's go look up there." She suggested. I let out a nod.

We run up the stairs and start searching. She looks in the left hallway and I look in the right. I stop and search in the parents bedroom. I found nothing when I accidently hit the wrong light switch. A pedestal rose up with a safe on top. I attempt at the code, but get no luck.

"Move, I got this." Clockwork moved me out the way. She took her hammer and smashed it open. We open it to see a bunch of money and other valuable stuff. We look at it in awe.

"I'll go get a bag." I say as I run quickly to find a bag. I found a fairly durable one in a closet and take it to the room. We put the stuff inside, along with some stuff she had also found. The bag got heavy, and we decided to leave. Clockwork lit the house on fire, left the stove on, and turned on the fireplace. We walk out the house like the badasses we were.

"You know, I thought you were just some maid." The clock eyed girl admitted.

"Yeah, but it was just some set up for unrelated reasons." I said, a small chuckle escaping my lips.

"Damn, your cooler than I expected not going to lie."

"I'm cooler than I expected." I reassured. We both laughed.

"Friends?" I ask. There was a silence.

"Friends."

. . .

Double update because I lowkey hated that last chapter. Also, I made Clockwork your friend because in like every fanfic I read she is the bad guy and I think she deserves more respect. But anyways, I'll see you guys next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrry