C H A P T E R 2

"Fucking hell, Slender is going to kill me," Masky mumbled as he ran far into the woods. He ran as far in as he could in case the other human was following behind. Once he got to the part of the woods he knew was closest to the mansion, he stopped to catch his breath.

And, as much as he didn't want to go into that mansion and face the famous entity known as Slenderman, he was going to.

He sighed and got up, walking back to the mansion from that point on. Once he got to the front of the house he sighed and rolled his eyes. Just as he was about to push the doors open, BEN opened it for him and smirked. Masky inwardly groaned knowing he'd have to deal with BEN.

"Slender wants to see you," Ben tells.

"I fucking know." He replied, trying to pass through BEN. Unfortunately for him, though, BEN happened to be in the mood to fuck up Masky's already shitty mood

"Never would I expect You, Timothy Wright, to mess up under Slender's watch," BEN says in an annoying tone. Masky balled his fists.

Masky wasn't one to deal with anyone. He hated talking to people, let alone the fucking psychopaths he lives with.

"Fucking move BEN." The brunette said through gritted teeth.

"Awe, is poor masky getting mad?" BEN says in a baby talking voice. Masky's eye twitched as he pushed through BEN. Masky climbed the stairs to Slender's Office as BEN shouted insults.

He knocked on the door and waited for Slender to allow him in, sighing once he did so.

Time Skip

Going to his room, he happened to see Hoodie, one of his only friends.

"What happened?" Hoodie asked.

"To put it short, he's making me kill her again, but get close to her first. Don't know why he's making me do something so fucking dumb but whatever." He responded. He didn't actually know why Slender would do something like that, but he hoped that Slender had nothing but the best interests.

Now, looking to the life of Y/n.

It was quiet, as it had always been. She went back to her when the clock hit 5 o'clock, despite not wanting to. She quickly climbed the stairs to her room and shut the door. She came in just in time as the two people she were to call parents. She dropped her bag on the floor and let her hair down, unlocking her phone.

"5 messages? The fuck?!" Y/n mumbled to herself. Her friends hadn't acknowledged her since freshman year. She sighed and opened the text message open to see that it is from Armelle, a friend that hadn't texted you in over a year.

Armelle

"Hey Y/N, I'm going to the mall, and since it's been such a long time since we've talked, I wanted to ask if you wanted to tag along. :)"

Why would Armelle text Y/n to go to the mall? Y/n knew better and knew that she probably hadn't anyone else to go with.

Y/n

"Oh, uh, Anyone else coming with?"

She texted back. She was debating going or not for the fun of it.

Armelle

"No, no one else. It'll just be the two of us hanging out! Exciting, right?"

And Y/n's suspicions were correct. Armelle knew Y/n wouldn't be with someone else, and she hadn't wanted to look like a loser going alone, so she decided she'd be a perfect shoo-in to go with her.

"Sure, I guess. It's not like I have anything else to do. Let me just get my parent's approval."

"Ok, but make sure to text me when you get an answer!"

She turned her phone off and rubbed her face/

"Now the part I have been dreading, asking my 'parents'. " She mumbled to herself. She knew they were going to say yes, but they wouldn't have let her go without either putting her self-esteem down or physically hurting her.

She quietly descended downstairs to see Marley talking to Hank while getting a drink of wine. She took a deep breath and went up to them.

"Can I go to the mall with my friend, please?" She asked in a monotone voice. She then waited for an answer.

"Didn't know you had friends." Hank joked as he took a sip of his wine. Y/n rolled her eyes inwardly. Although she did find the remark quite rude,  she would much rather hear that than having to tell her 'friend' the cause of her black eye.

"Sure, I guess you can go. It's not like you do much anyway." Marley answered, pouring another cup. Y/n bit her tongue. It wasn't true. She'd done the dishes, mop the floors, does the laundry, vacuums the house, and all the errands she's run. Note that she maintained this all while keeping up with homework and school. "Thanks..." She muttered, turning around and walking up the stairs to her bedroom. She had to leave the house quickly before they said anything else.

Y/n closed the door and messaged Armelle.

"Ya, they let me go. Be outside of my house in 10 minutes." She notified her.

Armelle knew where Y/n's house was because she used to drop her off from school until she forgot about her. She put on an f/c hoodie, which was cropped, and a pair of ripped jeans. She then put her hair into two messy space buns and put on her favorite smelling perfume. She left the house and waited for Armelle. She walked up to the car she knew was the ginger-haired girl's

"Fucking hell, why did I have to agree?" She cursed under her breath as she got inside the car.

. . .

Lmao I remember how I had the intention of making this book a non cliche and this book is so fucking cliche. Anyways, here is the edited version of this chapter, because it turns out your writing style does not stay the same after a year. But anyways, I'll see you all next chapter. Bye Clouds! Edited?

-Blxrrii