C H A P T E R 21

Fuck off my boyfriend or else.

Gritting my teeth, I turn back to see the bitch who pulled my hair. A brown haired girl who had green eyes- well eye. One eye was a clock that was ticking, the other was green.

"And who just that might be?" I asked. I had no clue who this chick was, nor did I know about her boyfriend. I also didn't care about this boyfriend of hers.

"She put a knife to my throat, I looked at her wide eyed, What the fuck.

"Listen here, you know damn well who he is, And if you had a brain, you'd know damn well not to piss me off, caus' I'll chop that cute little face of yours off your body." She whispered roughly in her ear. She used the pronoun 'he' so  time to list the boys I've talked to in this house. There was BEN, Jeff, that dude with the mask, I think Eyeless Jack? There was also L.J Masky, and Toby.

Toby.

He did say before something about his girlfriend, but Toby was nice, for what I knew of him. He did seem nice towards me but let's be real:

He's a fucking serial killer.

"Clocky you ready to go- What the fuck?" Toby  came in, surprised of what he was seeing.

"Tch, let's just go, I'll explain on the way." Clockwork said, giving me one last glance before leaving. I sigh and get back to what I was doing. Toby, obviously confused, just shrugged and followed after her. And then I thought of something.

How the hell was I going to get out of the mansion without anyone questioning me.

Time Skip

It was now 11 a.m. I put on some clothes and left sneakily out the mansion. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I snuck by some trees, making sure no one could see me. Just as I was about to leave the forest, I hear a rustle. Startled, I stop dead in my tracks.

"Did you hear? Some girl from our school died here about a week ago."

"Well damn. But she probably deserved it anyways."

Hearing that I growled unintentionally. Who the fuck were they to say something like that about me?

"Ya proba- did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"A growl. Sounded like a wolf or something."

"Let's kill it."

"Are you kidding? That thing could probably tear us apart!"

"Ya but it'll make a hell of a good story at school."

"Tch fine, you look that way and I'll look this way."

Shit. If I stood here any longer, they'll find me. I got to think quick.

"Here wolfy wolfy, come here."

Fine. If they want a fight, I'll give them one.

"Dude, there is nothing here- AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK"

I tackled the motherfucker to the ground. He had a pocket knife on him, and he tried to stab me with it, but I slapped it 12 feet away from him. I used my foot to make sure he stayed on the ground, and bit him. Hard. Yes, I know that seems really gross, but my adrenaline was pumping and I needed the taste of blood in my mouth. The dude fainted due to lack of blood, and then I took care of the other guy.

This dude had a hell of a big knife, making me wonder what the hell they were going to do. He went to stab me, but I dodged it, took his arm and flipped him onto the ground. He was facing down. I took his knife and stabbed him in the back 19 times. Then, I wrote the words 'Fuck you' on his back. After finishing the piece of art, I worked on the other dude, making sure he was completely dead and then writing the same words on his back as I did with the other guy. After my adrenaline started to wear down I smiled. They didn't even manage to land a single hit on me. I look at the hoodie I was wearing, It was bloodied. I tied it around my waist and made sure none of the blood was showing. I then got to the arcade.

A/n: wear whatever you'd like.

Slenderman's POV

I knew y/n had left the house after Masky had told me where he was going. Though I was disappointed she hadn't told me where she was going, I didn't say anything and watched her leave. She had almost successfully left the woods, until she ran into two boys. She swiftly killed off both boys and continued her journey. I was content to see her learning, though upset she didn't use her new power. But it was still something she was learning and improving on.

. . .

Short chapter because I lost complete motivation for this chapter. Uh I have a few things to say:

1. Rouge and Nemesis will NOT be in this book. I understand that they are proxies, and I love them both very much, but it would make it much harder for me to write.

2. Toby. Toby will not be the childish being you see in other books. I know in the beginning of the book he was very childish but I'm going to change it because my aspect on him has changed.

3. This book will be more canon than fanon. For example: Nina. The original author of Nina sold her copyright claims and Nina is now different. Nina hates Jeff, doesn't kill unless absolutely necessary, and doesn't show her face much.

If you don't like my decision, I respect your opinion but will not change it. But anyways, Did you like this chapter? I'll see you guys next chapter. Bye Clouds!!

-Blxrry