C H A P T E R 51

A/n: Before we start I just want to say that for the dresses in the last chapter, I decided on just one dress, it is dress 3. Also, it isn't that long, it stops at your mid thigh. Okay thank you for your time, enjoy the story!!

2021 A/n: This won't make sense since I deleted the outfit options and let you wear whatever you pleased

. . .

Masky's POV

After leaving Y/n in the hallway and into my room, I decided to take a nap. I'd wake up in two hours. I changed into some sweats and a regular shirt. I then got on my bed and fell asleep.

Masky's Dream

"Fido!"

"What are you doing in my dream."

"I don't know it's your sub concious."

"I'm waking up."

"Don't."

"Why the fuck not?"

"You won't be able to sleep again."

"And you know how?"

"You don't know? It's the sleep laws."

Masky let a chuckle out from the reason.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, what do you wanna do. It looks like an insane asylum in here."

"Good."

"Fine, then I'll go myself."

"What?"

"It's your choice if you want to follow me. Stay in this plain ass room alone or come with me."

Before Masky could talk back Y/n ran away. And Masky did end up running after her, despite what he was thinking. He wanted to stay and wake up, but his legs moved on it's own. Y/n looked back to see Masky and smiled.

"Ah, I knew you weren't so boring in the inside." She said while hitting his arm softly. Masky only scoffed in response.

"What are we doing?"

"Eating pasta while looking at the sky."

"Where are we going to find pasta?"

"Under the ground."

"What?"

"Here you go."

"what-"

"Shhhh, don't ask."

Masky looked at you in a weird matter, but ended up taking the pasta.

"That cloud looks like a dinosaur."

"How the hell do you see a dinosaur? Or anything for that matter."

"I don't know, my mind just makes up these random images and it comes together I guess. You try."

"Ok, fine. That one looks like someone overdosing."

"..."

"..."

"That one looks like Jeff's smile."

"Must be one ugly cloud then."

"Well that was rudely true."

The two of you sat in silence eating pasta for a while.