C H A P T E R 46

Y/n's POV

"Toby!"

"Oh h-hey Y/n. Have you seen Clocky?"

"U-uh no?"

"He can't see me. He isn't a ghost." Lyra said aloud, though Toby didn't flinch at all.

"Oh, that makes sense." I said out loud, forgetting Toby was here.

"W-what does?"

"Oh, uh nothing!" I told. Toby looked at me suspiciously but later shrugged it off and left.

"I'm going to have to get used to that aren't I?"

"Yup."

Time skip

We, and by that I mean Clocky, BEN, Jeff, Toby, and I, were all in BEN's room. We were all bored.

"You guys want to play Uno?"

And then it started. I dealt the cards out, put the starter card down, and took the first turn. The starting card was red, and I had two reds, a two and nine. I put the nine down. It was now BEN's turn. He put three cards down, all different variations of nine.

Time Skip

"Uno out." I said in a calm tone. Jeff cursed out loud at the win and I laughed at his actions.

"It hasn't even been three minutes."

" Eh, I used to play this game with my brother. He was really good so I learned some tricks here and there." I explained as I took started shuffling the cards underneath the current and shuffled them.

I watched the game go. It was such a simple game, yet held so much tension. No one talked and the air was so dense. And it was very clear that this wasn't just a game.

Time Skip

"HAHA FUCK ALL YOU LOSERS!"

After 15 minutes, Jeff won second.

"Bruh that took forever. I'll be back with my cat."

I left the room and headed to mine. I was about to enter room when I heard a couple of voices.

"So what do you think about Y/n?"

"I honestly hate her. She seems annoying."

"You've barely talked to her."

"I've known her before you met her."

Shit, why'd I have to listen? I'll just teleport in so the door doesn't make any noise. When I did so I plopped down on my bed next to Moon. I closed my eyes and thought of what could've been my life.

'What if we waited just a minute longer to leave? Would I be going to a decent school and have friends? Maybe I would have turned out more prettier. After all, I did go long periods starving myself. Well I wasn't starving myself, I just wasn't hungry. But it's not like I had a choice. '

My train of thoughts were cut off by Moon coming to cuddle with me. I smiled at him and scratched his head.

'What if there was a way to travel to your fantasy world. Well that'd be great. I'd live with all my husbandos. They'd treat me well? Nah, everyone has their back turned. If I let my gaurd down they'll get to me.'

' Why can't I open my eyelids?'

"Y/n?"

I couldn't see but I knew that voice too well.

"Momma?"

. . .

HDIEF ALMOST AT 8K?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! I don't even know how to repay all of you!! But anyways, I'll see you next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrrii