C H A P T E R 25

Y/n's POV

"Hey Y/n, wake up. Poke poke poke. Wake up." A voice irked.

"What do you want?" I whined. Is this what I get for staying up for most of the night?

"Slender wants to talk to you, and he doesn't like waiting, like at all. So you should probably see him." The same voice advised, which later turned out to be BEN. I sit up in bed and stretch.

"How'd you even get in my room? I thought I locked it?" I asked. I rub my sleepy eyes.

"I went through your phone. Now come on, Slenders going to get mad." He once again asked of me, but now pulling my arm.

"Mmm- tell him I'm coming in five minutes." I shooed him out of the room and got ready for the day. I then went up to his office.

As I was going up the stairs, I started to make my hand go into its ghost form. I know I shouldn't have done it outside my room, but it was so satisfying. But well, if I could turn my hand into its ghost form, then I could probably turn my whole body into its ghost form. Fuck, why'd I had to think of that? Now all I could think of was going into that form.

When I did make it to his office, I knocked on the dark oak door. I waited for him to say come in, which he did instantly. I then came in and sat down in the chair. This feels way too similar.

15 minutes later

I left the room and started to climb down the stairs. I was afraid he would find out about what I did last night, but he didn't. He just wanted to talk about how to improve my power and stuff. I didn't tell him about what I did last night because I didn't want him to get the wrong idea.

I sigh as I finish the first set of stairs. I look to the left of me and see an elevator. I make sure no one could see me and get on it. I mean, I was going to become a proxy, so it shouldn't be too much of a big deal, right?

Now back to what I was thinking, oh right, my power crisis. Now that I think of it, I could have left the mansion yesterday, and no one would have realized. But if I'm being honest, I kind of like it here. No one bothers me, and I made what I think is friends. This is way better than what I used to have to live with. I guess the only thing that irritates me is that I have to do the cleaning, but I did the cleaning at my old house. Speaking of my old house, I want to go back and get my belongings. There are some things, like my diary, the picture of mom, dad, and me, and some of the old clothing that I want back. I guess I'll go tonight, that way no one could even realize I ever left.

When the doors to the elevator were about to open, I went invisible. No way was I risking getting caught. And just to my surprise, there were people at the other end. I went dead silent. Well, aren't I in deep shit.

"Toby, why are you following me around? Actually no, don't answer that, I really don't want to talk to you." A guy in a feminine mask sighed. What was his name again? Masky, wasn't that his name?

"Oh come o-on, wouldn't you want to s-spend time with your dear friend Toby~" He teased.

"I swear to god Toby, I'll kill you if you don't shut the fuck up." The taller male threatened.

"And the last time I checked, Slender was happy with you, right?" Toby smirked. Masky stood quiet.

"Weren't you supposed to kill her, what's her name again? Oh right, Y/n. But you failed, and Slender pitied your sorry ass." He continued. Kill me?

The elevator door opened, and Masky let out a 'tch' before leaving. The door once again closed, and it was now just Toby and I. The male sighed and leaned on the railing.

"Kill me, huh?"

"HOLY SHIT!" Toby yelled and physically jumped. I laughed due to his actions.

"My God Y-Y/n, you scared me."He panted out, a hand where his heart would be.

"Yeah, but I believe you owe me and explanation."

Why would Slender send someone to kill me?

. . .

Hey People! A short chapter again because wattpad made this a bitch to write. I probably won't update for the next 2-3 days because I'm going somewhere with my family! Anyways, I'll see you guys next chapter, have a nice Independence day! Bye Clouds! Unedited

-Blxrry