C H A P T E R 57

She wiped the tears off her face and got changed, deciding to go out for killing. After all, she did feel the need of having someone's blood on her hands.

She jumped out her window and landed on her feet. She pulled her mask up and teleported to a random house she once found.

Outside the house you can see a particular room with two figures making love. Y/n groaned at this. She took a huge tock and threw it at the window, going invisible when it shatters. No one seemed to come and look at what happened, so y/n decided to just climb in.

With the woman, she stabbed repeatedly, and the man she killed by muffling a pillow in his face. She consumed both their souls and went down into the kitchen to look for something to eat.

Chips, cookies, and ice cream. That's what she ate on the counter of the kitchen as if it were her own house. It looked as if they had went grocery shopping not too long ago.

As she ate and thought of random things, particularly a certain brunette, someone came through the door. Of course, she didnt notice right away.

"Who- who are you?" The person asked. It was a masculine voice, and a bit familiar.

"Do I know you? Oh and for your question, I killed your parents."

"WHAT?!" He yelled, his voice cracking a bit. Y/n giggled.

"Oh, you're that guy who was being annoying at the city." She remembered. The boy was about to say something, but she threw a knife at his head. She didn't want to be bothered at the moment. She continued eating glumly. She was most definitely not in a good mood. Her head was pounding with thoughts on Masky.

Who was his crush? Why did she care? Did he even have a crush?

"What are the odds?" Another voice spoke. She looked towards the voice, Masky. What luck did they have that they'd end up at the same house.

Except it wasnt a coincidence. Masky saw her leaving and followed her silently there.

"Oh, hey Fido." She spoke in a odd tone. What was odd about it? Well, Masky would say it was too plain, no happiness or that annoying joy you always seemed to have when talking to him.

"Yeah, hey." He replied. He looked around, a dead body with a knife in there head. She already killed them. He stood there awkwardly, not sure what to do.

"You want salsa?" Y/n finally asked. Thank fucking finally. He liked her acting like an ass, not that he'd ever admit it though, after all it wasnt fully true.

"Sure." He replied in his regular voice. He walked over to her and went to take it from her hands.

"Nu-uh. I wanna feed it to you."

"Like hell." He protested. She stared at him for a good minute and sighed.

"Fine. Here." She shortly replied. And hell did that annoy him. Where was that girl that always bickered with him. Always tried to get her way?

But regardless, he took it and ate it. He silently watched you.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" He asked because he really wanted to fucking know. Why you were acting like such a dumbass.

"Just...thinking."

"About?"

"That's for me to know and you to wonder about. But dont worry Fido, I'll be fine sooner or later." She reassured. She took a huge spoon of ice cream and stuffed it in her mouth.

"Say ah." She said while holding out a spoon of ice cream. He rolled his eyes and lifted his mask up just enough where she can feed him. Because if that made her fucking happy then so be it. It wasnt that he cares about her happiness, he just wanted her to be normal.

She put the spoon in his mouth. He took it in his mouth and ate it. Y/n took the spoon back and licked it, causing him to push her lightly. She laughed at the gesture and rubbed her face.

"Now I have to get another spoon." She complained. Masky rolled his eyes.

"I'll get one."

"Okay-oh." Y/n said, stifling in a laugh. Masky looked back, a bit confused.

"You have a bit of ice cream on your mask." She pointed out.

"Shit." He cursed and removed his mask to go clean it off. Y/n's eyes widened at seeing his face. Sure, she has seen his face before, multiple times, but had he always been that attractive?

She brought her knees up and buried her face in them to try and hide her blush. Masky, being very observant, noticed this.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked. Putting bid mask on. He never liked taking off his mask. Fuck, most of the creepypasta didnt know what he looked liked. So why in the fuck did he take off his mask in front of Y/n? If you asked him, he would say something along the lines of her not knowing much about the house so it wouldn't really matter.

Except she already did know. She knew he didnt like it, and she respected that. But seeing that he did take it off brought another feeling in Y/n. One she didnt know if she liked or not, but god was it addicting to her.

"Stomach ache." She lied.

"Should've thought of that before eating so much food." He responded.

"It's how I cope." The e/c eyed girl mumbled. Masky let's out a small 'tch'

"I'll carry you back."

"I'll be fine-"

"Shut up. Let me do this one thing." He stopped her. She stayed silent and let her hair down. Rubbing her face and jumped on his back. She rested her face on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

He smelled like cigarettes and cologne. Y/n already knew he smoked. Multiple times she caught him smoking. But the most surprising thing to her was that not more of the creepypastas smoked.

The smell intoxicated her. That same feeling from before came back, and settled in her stomach. What the hell was it? Have you ever felt something remotely close to it?

After a while, the two of them got back.Y/n was in her room on her bed, thinking about the one and only: Masky.

They had spent a lot of time together. But now, she had felt something she has never before with him.

Let's review: she felt a teensy bit (well that's what she said. In reality, she was really jealous.) Then there was seeing his amazing, beautiful, face. And then him picking her up-

'Shit.' She thought. She liked him. A lot. And to put it better, she had a crush on him.

"No, this cant happen. He- he already has a crush. It'll be useless." She spoke. There was a pang in her heart. How could this happen to her, of all people. Perfect luck she had.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." She mumbled. Clockwork came in.

"Hey Y/n you ready for tomorrow- woah."

"Hey. I'm ready I packed everything. And if you were going to ask if I'm fine, no not really."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Since it's with you, sure." Y/n replied. Clockwork sat on the bed and Y/n laid her head on her lap.

"I have a crush on Masky." She spoke, citing to the chase. Clockwork choked on her spit.

"I- woah okay. Where do we begin. How did you find out?"

"I guess I found myself being more vulnerable toward him then I ever really am. And..."

And so they talked.

. . .
Hey everyone! This chapter was written differently. I'm trying out a new way of writing, let me know if you like this way or the old! But anyways, I'll see you all next chapter, bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrrii