C H A P T E R 37

Second Person POV

After your cry session you got up and looked around your room. Slender was still unsure of why your pupils had become purple, but that was the least of your problems. Your first and longest running best friend had died one of the worst ways.

You sigh and lay back on your bed, resting your eyes.

knock knock

"Come in" You mumble loud enough for the person outside to hear. They come in.

"My god you look like a fucking mess." A masculine voice remarked. You let out a dry laugh knowing it was Masky.

"Yeah, it's exhausting being a badass. But you wouldn't know." You answered back. He scoffed and threw a bag at you.

"What's this." you ask as you inspected the bag. it was popcorn. You went to open it but he stopped you.

"You have to change your bandages first." He says.

"What, why?" You asked quickly.

"We both know why." He says, acting as if it was nothing. You sigh.

"How'd you know?"

"Well 2 ways. Yesterday you were cutting yourself with a hella sharp twig. And the other is because one time I went to wake you up and well you were sleeping with short sleeves on so..." he trailed off. You gave a small laugh.

"Let's just change these bandages." You offered and he obliged. He took out the bandages and you pouted.

"Do you have it in f/c?" You asked, in hopes of him saying yes. But just as you expected,

"No, you get fucking white." He replies.

"Well it's more of a off-white actually." You corrected like the smartass you were.

"Just gives me your fucking arms."

"So like, why do you have to fix them? I'm pretty capable of doing it myself." You asked. He didn't respond and started unwrapping the bandages. You sigh, letting the question go. When he was done unwrapping the bandages He looked at your arms, slowly rubbing them with his hands. You felt uncomfortable but didn't do anything to stop it. After a minute he quickly took his hands off, you having a little pang in your heart when his warmth had left. He took the bandages and wrapped it around your arms. He finished and you opened the bag of popcorn. He then left.

You take your phone and decided to watch netflix. You picked a show/movie and turned off all light except from the fairy lights.

Time Skip

You were an hour into the movie when you got a knock on your door. You tell the person to come in and the door opens.

"Hello!" A childish voice spoke.

Y/n's POV

I look to see a girl who looked about 8 years old. She had a pink nightgown on and blood running down her face.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked sweetly.

"My  name is Sally! I heard there was someone new in the mansion, and I guess I heard right!" She exclaimed. I tell her to come sit on the bed with me and she follows. I offer her some popcorn and she takes some. We talk for awhile and I braided her hair, to which she seemed to get very happy. She the gasps.

"Can I dress you up?" She asks excitedly. I didn't want to, but I also didn't want to make her sad, so I accepted. She got up and looked in my closet, then took out a plaid skirt and a black turtleneck shirt. She also gave me knee high black boots and told me to go put it on in the bathroom.

A/n: AGAIN I'll edit it later but wear what you want

I got out and saw Masky. I blush because I thought it would be me and her only. And I definitely didn't think she'd bring a boy over.

"Oh Masky, this is the girl I was talking about! She's really nice!" Sally told the him. She then looked at me.

"I brought him over because he's really good at doing hair. Right Masky?" She then faces him and he slowly nods.

"Um, let me go get my hairbrush." I say, breaking eye contact with him. I grab my hair brush, a few hair clips, some hair bands, and a headband. I then put them all down on the bed and sit with my legs crossed with him behind me. I gave Sally my phone so she wouldn't be bored.

Okay Sally, How would you like my hair done?

. . .

BFEJNFEINS 4K READS?! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!! I'm sorry for the short and late chapter, I'll upload a longer chapter either later today or tomorrow. I both hate and love this chapter. Like I don't like how it's written but I like the idea? Anyways, I'll see you guys next chapter. Thank you again for 4k reads, you have no idea how much it means to me!! I'll see you guys next chapter, bye Clouds!!

-Blxrry