Notice

This note is being written about 3-4 years after the initial release of this book. So as of right now this book has around 400K views.

Hello, welcome to "I Hate You". To be honest, I didn't expect this book to get half the recognition it did, but I can't change that now, can I?

Id like to thank all of you readers for putting up with this book! I know it's very cringe, and if I could talk to middle school me I'd slap them in the head. But, nonetheless, this book wouldn't have been possible without you all.

Now, for the main reason I'm writing this.

THIS BOOK IS OUTDATED AND CRINGE

And I'm not saying this in the "oh the author is being modest" type of way. No. This book is filled with bad scenarios and just plain out bad writing. This book used to be in the process of a rework, though since I have abandoned doing so to focus on my newer books.

If you're looking for something that is actually good and bearable to read, read any of my other works. This book contains ugly outfit choices (that I have since deleted, however the descriptions of some may still be there) bad representation of Masky (No, there isn't any jokes about cheesecake. I just hate how he is portrayed in this book) And very annoying Y/n. She gets more likable at the end, but trust me, she's a dumb bitch at times.

ALSO: When Masky starts showing any interest in Y/n, Y/n had already turned 18. In middle school I wasn't aware of age gaps and such, and so that's why it starts with Y/n in her senior year. I'm sorry for doing this and I never intended to so.

Any other questions about this book you can ask on this chapter. Thank you all for listening. If you're an old reader, thank you for reading this book. And if you're new and aren't turned away by this note, I wish you the best of luck reading this <3

-Blxrrii