Novitious

Novitious (adj.) created anew or newly invented

"Sometimes falling can be a new beginning too." -D n i m a n

"Bye dad" I rolled my eyes at him. He didn't even say bye back and walked off back to the limo. Our butler Roger rolled my trunk even after I told him not to. Making sure no muggle saw us we ran through the magical brick wall entering platform 9 ¾.

"Thanks Roger" I gave a light smile.

"No problem, Miss Kay" He gave a smile back. "Have a wonderful 6th year."

"Thanks" I gave him a hug. He fixed his bowl hat he wore and walked off. I handed my trunk to the nice gentleman collecting them and only keeping my carry on which has my robes and all.

I walked near the train and looked around for my friends. I wore mom jeans with a black shirt tucked in and golden jewelry. The platform crawled with students and parents. The noises of parents saying goodbye to their children once again or for the first time.

"Amara!" A voice cheered. I looked and saw my best friends. Zara and Constance. Constance had mom jeans on as well with a blue and white flannel and a white shirt under it. Zara has jeans on as well but an emerald green sweater.

"I've missed you so much" Constance hugged me and Zara followed with her.

"Blimey guys. It was only summer" I chuckled.

"Felt like forever though. Theo would not stop sneaking in our parents wine cellar. My dad yelled at my mum saying she's been drinking all of it" Constance groaned and we all walked towards the door of the train.

"Where are the boys?" I asked.

"Already on the train. Saving us a compartment" Zara answered. "Though Pansy and her minions are there so...."

I rolled my eyes. Pansy Parkinson. My worst enemy. She used to be my friend in the first and second year. We all were. But then she decided that because she's a pure-blood she wouldn't want to hang around a muggle born and blood traitor. I'm a muggle born yes. A rich one as well. Rubbish family though. I don't really talk about it. Let's just say mum is somewhere around the world as dad works his arse off and never pays attention to me.

"There are my favorite b*tches" Blaise cheered happily as we entered the compartment.

"Watch it Blaise. Next time you call me a b*tch I'll make sure mum and dad knows you've been smoking muggle herbs" She pointed at her brother as she sat down. Blaise put his hands up surrendering and chuckled.

I carried my carry on and tried pushing it up on the rake above us. Sadly with my horrible strength it almost fell. But thankfully my friend caught it before it landed on the floor.

"You really need to start lifting weights" Lorenzo chuckled as he helped put the trunk on the rake.

"Maybe I should start using the gym room" I chuckled too. The trunk rested and I took a seat next to him. Zara sat next to Blaise and Constance. The compartment opened and Theo came in.

"Sorry. Had to get something from the trolly" He ran his hands through his hair. I laughed as he sat down. That's odd. The trolly doesn't come around til the train starts moving for about 30 minutes.

"Hi to you too" I looked at him. He put his arm over my shoulder.

"Hi babe" He gave a light smile and gave me a peck on the lips. I leaned back on the seat and noticed Constance looking at Zara. Talking with their eyes. But I ignored it.