Perfidious

Perfidious (adj.) deliberately faithless; treacherous; deceitful

"You knew what you were doing and you knew it would hurt me, but somehow that didn't stop you."

Two weeks passed and me and Theo are good now. We just shoved the amortentia potions drama under a rug and forgot about it.

"Theo stop it" I giggled as he kept tickling me. We haven't had a fun moment like this since ever.

I almost lost my air way to breathe with all my laughing.  He placed a kiss on my lips and soon it started to be a snog. He started kissing down my jaw and then my neck. I felt him and came near my blouse.

"Theo" I sat up. Stopping him from continuing. He looked at me. "Not today" I shook my head. He sighed with a nod and got out of the bed. We've done it before. Once. And well I didn't really wish to do it again that much.

"W-where are you going?" I furrowed my brows. He walked over to his dresser and I noticed he took out his quidditch uniform. Why is he getting that?

"Just remembered. Quidditch tryouts. Malfoy's captain which means he wants to be the best. The blokes think we should practice more," he said. He shoved all his quidditch clothes in a bag. He walked over to me and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I'll see you later. Love you" he said and walked out of his dorm room. None of the boys were here. So I'm guessing they're all at the field. I thought quidditch tryouts aren't until two weeks from now.

I sighed heavily and laid back down. I didn't really have anything to do so I guess i would just go somewhere else. Maybe I should go visit the library. I need a book for magical creatures class. Hagrid is teaching us about wild dragons and we need to write an essay about one.

I got up and left the boys dorms. As I passed through, students were hanging around the common room. Some played wizards chess as others read or did some extra credit. I passed the leather couches where sadly Pansy and Astoria were sitting. I can hear them giggling and notice them looking at me. I shrugged it off.

I walked up the stairs passing by corridors. Some students hung around and I passed by teachers as well. Owls flew around the castle. Sadly I didn't get any letter yet this year. Doesn't shock me though.

"Hi Amara" Granger waved as I passed through the garden. She sat down on a bench with Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasely. I saw Potter and Weasely talking by the arch of the walls with Dean Thomas and Seamus.

"Hi Granger" I waved back. Lovegood waved back and Weasley barely. I couldn't blame them. Not all of them like Slytherin's. I turned to the corner and found myself almost bumping into someone.

"Oh. I'm sorry" I apologized. I look to see who it was and it was Blaise, Malfoy and Enzo. "Oh it's just you boys."

'Well nice sorry to you too, Kay" Blaise chuckled. I rolled my eyes and looked at Malfoy. He seems irritated. Enzo had a smile like always. However. Wait. I thought they planned to practice quidditch today.

"Aren't you boys practicing for quidditch tryouts today?" I crossed my arms.

"Not yet no" Blaise shook his head. "Why? Who told you that?"

"Or are you too stupid to have any common sense, mudblood?" Malfoy cocked back. I narrowed my eyes at him sending him daggers.

"Theo said you boys planned on practicing today for tryouts. I was heading to the library.  If you aren't and you're here where is he?" I looked at them.

Confused. Where on earth would he go? Why would he lie to me? A pit in my stomach aches. I had a bad feeling.

"Did you check the common room?" Enzo asked. I shook my head.

"Well come on then, sweet Amara. Let's head off to find our moody friend" Blaise laughed and joking skipped for a few seconds. A chuckle came out of me but it still didn't stop this bad feeling.

We entered the common room and Astoria and Pansy were still there. Blaise walked up to them and asked if they seen Theo. Malfoy on the other hand decided it was a good time to sit around.

"Constance, Zara have you seen Theo?" i asked, seeing them come down from the girls dormitories.

"What? No" Constance answered.

"Why?" Zara asked.

"He said he's going to practice for tryouts with the boys but he wasn't. He lied. Now I feel like something bad is going on" I furrowed my brows.

"Oh it's ok. We'll find him" Constance hugged me, assuring.

"Yeah. I'm sure he's just smoking some muggle herbs somewhere. He knows how much the scent bothers you" Zara patted my shoulder. She wasn't too fond of affections. Unlike Constance.

"He's not in our dorm" Enzo walked over to us.

"Pansy just cut the bullsh*t and tell us where he is" Blaise sighed. I felt my blood boil hearing that. She knows where he is! Why?! I stormed towards her and I saw her and Astoria with an evil smirk on their face.

"Tell me where my boyfriend is, pug face" I crossed my arms. She looked at me and faked pouting.

"Awe. Is poor Amara Kay worried her boyfriend is lying to her? Such a complete shame someone can never be capable of loving you" She chuckled. Making Astoria snicker.

I grabbed her collar. I didn't care if she was trying to find a reaction to me. She succeeded. "Tell me where he is Pansy or I'll throw you out into the Black lake right now."

"Fine. Since it's killing me inside knowing" She rolled her eyes. "Let's just say he's receiving all his needs. Something you can't give him."

I thought about her words. And my jaw dropped as my eyes widened. I threw her back on the leather couch and she scoffed at me.

"You broke my nail!" She shrieked. I felt a pain rush in my body. Anger piled up together as well. She can't be serious. She's probably lying to upset me. Theo wouldn't cheat on me. He won't. We've been together since the start of 5th year. All my friends' faces dropped. Malfoy just gave an amused expression. My face dropped. I felt pale.

I stormed to the girls dorms.I heard Zara and Constance calling after me as well as Enzo. They followed behind me. I turned and tried finding a room he would be in. I don't even know who he's cheating on me with.  I listened closely to the doors. He would be an idiot if he didn't do a sound canceling spell.

"Amara you need to calm down" Constance caught her breath. I ignored her and walked towards the end of the corridors. I put my ear near the door listening and then I heard it.

"Theo!" Someone screamed. A high pitch voice. An ache in my heart came. The same ache I felt when we fought.

I took out my wand "Alohomora. The lock unlocked and I slammed the door open. There I see. My heart sank like the deep Black lake. I saw Daphne Greengrass with Theo. He did cheat on me. And he made a mistake. And I made sure he knew it. I knew I could never forget his expression on his face when I caught him. How shocked he was thinking I would never find out.

I ran out of the dorms. I didn't want to see anyone. I didn't want anyone to worry about me. I passed by the common room and people looked at me with concern. Hearing all my friends call for me. I passed by Pansy and Astoria who had victorious wicked grins. Making me want to punch them in the face. I thought my eyes were devising me when I saw a glint  of sympathy and worry in Malfoy's expression. He never cared for me and always brought me down. He was probably feeling guilty all the times he told me my love life was practically filthy. Like my blood line.

I ran out of the common room. I hid. In the bathroom. I didn't cry. I wasn't going to be those pathetic girls who cry over her boyfriend. I just wanted to be alone. Damn I really wish I had my drawing pad. I felt Moaning Myrtle flying around asking my questions. I sounded out her annoying high pitch voice and looked at myself in the mirror. Only asking myself three question.

Why does people end up leaving me alone?

How can I pretend i'm not hurting?

How can I love again?