Agliophobia

Agliophobia (n.) the fear of being hurt

"We all become cold to avoid getting hurt."

"Get the f*ck up b*tch" Zara hit my head with a pillow. I instantly took a pillow and hit her back. I can tell she got mad since she hit me with the pillow ten times harder.

"You have issues" I rolled my eyes as I sat up.

"And you've got them too. Now get ready. Breakfast starts in fifteen minutes" She tied her hair up in a low ponytail. I sighed heavily and got up. I washed my face, got my uniform on and brushed my hair. Loosened the Slytherin tie and didn't fix it properly. I unbuttoned one button to add style. Added a little mascara and makeup. Touched up with highlighter on my nose and crease of my eye then ran my hands through my hair admiring myself in the mirror.

"You look hot, now come on. Constance is already down there" Zara took my wrist dragging me out of the bathroom.

"Did she sleep in the boy's room?" I asked as I grabbed my books.

"No sherlock she was sleeping in the shower, duh she was with Blaise. Again" Zara grumbled. I have to admit I'm proud of Zara not acting like a jealous person even though I can tell sometimes she is. But to everyone else she was just acting like her pessimist self.

"That's the third time this week" I chuckled.

"Me might as well kick her out" Zara chuckled. Zara didn't dress properly as well. Her tie isn't even tied. Just around her neck. She doesn't wear makeup or anything. I admire her for her confidence. No matter, she's beautiful.

We laughed as we walked down to the common room. Everyone else was there already. Constance was talking to Blaise with some other Slytherin's down there. I wonder when Blaise will ask Constance to be his girlfriend. Honesty he might as well. Constance is obviously waiting. Con is pretty popular. A Lot of people outside of our house love her since she's always so nice.

"Took you long enough, princess," Chase sarcastically said. I gave him the finger as I passed by him, making him chuckle. I walked over to Lorenzo and decided to apologize. I haven't been a good friend and I want to remember how close we were.

"Hi Enzo" I flashed a smile. He and Malfoy stopped their conversation. Malfoy rolled his eyes and walked somewhere else with his hands in his pockets.  He turned and looked at me. I saw his eyes looking at me up and down. With my short figure I had to look up to meet his eyes.

"Hi darling" He smirked.

"I was meaning to talk to you. Alone" I added in the end. He raised a brow.

"Why?"

"Well I wanted to-"

"Let's go people! Today they have waffles and I'm not missing out because of you all slow a**" Blaise whooped, hollering at us near the door.

"Looks like we'll have to talk about this later on. How about the tree near the black lake. You can talk all you want" Lorenzo whispered. I nodded and we both walked to everyone.

***

After breakfast we all headed to Charms class. Today we were having an exam. I've been getting a head start on reviewing everything we learned this year for our finals.  We all sat down on a desk. A quill was in front of each of us. Flitwick wasn't here yet.

"Where is that old shortie?" Zara groaned.

"Who knows? Probably making out with his charms books" Chase shrugged. We snickered. I sat next to Zara and Malfoy. Blaise sat next to Malfoy. In the seat above us was Constance, Enzo and Chase.