Hulya

Hulya (n.) a daydream that brings happiness

"I'm still hoping it's you and me in the end."

**Warning: Flashback of self harm and teenage party**

"Merlin's beard Amara I'm so happy for you" Constance hugged me.

"Chill, Con. We're dating, not getting married" I chuckled as I hugged her back. She squealed happily and pulled away clapping her hands.

"I always knew Lorenzo had a thing for you. I mean you can see it in his eyes when he looks at you! What he did to ask you out is so romantic. Especially after everything that has been going on," she jumped up and down. She's more excited than me.

"Zara, isn't it great Lorenzo and Amara are dating now?" Constance  turned to Zara who was in a corner reading and smoking with a window open.

"Great, Con. Really," She said without looking up. I rolled my eyes at her monotone mood.

"Zara come on. Be more alive for once. You're always so dead" Constance had her hands on her hips.

"My heart is beating, I have body heart, I'm talking and my lungs are working. Yup. I'm pretty much alive" She rolled her eyes.

"You're like a robot. A robot who is programmed to do nothing" Constance walked to her. "Come on. Stop smoking before you actually die and live" She snatched the book out of Zara's hand and threw it on the bed.

"Hey!"

"Shut it" Constance laughed. She took the cigarette and put it out, throwing it out of the window. She took Zara's hand and pulled her up near us. I laughed seeing the two.

"You know I'm going to kill you right?" Zara slumped her shoulders.

"No you won't," Constance laughed. "We need to find you someone now. Someone who can tolerate your cold frozen heart."

"No one can handle me," Zara smirked.

"Let's go do something fun. How about we have another dorm party. Just us again" Constance suggested. "Or we can have an astronomy tower party."

"I vote for the astronomy tower. I would love to have a nice drink under the stars" I raised my hand. A knock came from the door and it opened.

"No can do guys" Blaise walked in. "Gryffindor rave is happening tonight in the room of requirements. Fred and George is throwing it. As a visit party. It's going to be a blast."

"Ooo yay. Another party. That's great. We're all going" Constance clapped. Blaise walked to her and wrapped his arms around her. Pulling her to the bed and her sitting on his lap.

"I think it's a brilliant time," Chase chuckled, leaning against the frame of the door.

"Of course you think it is. Half of your life is parties and ill habits" Constance laughed. A pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. Lorenzo rested his head on my shoulder.

"Hello, darling" He whispered in my ear. Shivers went down my spine.

"Hi" I chuckled. He placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Ugh I'm going to barf"Malfoy scoffed.

"You're just mad,mate, that you don't have anyone," Blaise laughed.

"Hey i have an idea how Malfoy and Zara try being together" Constance beamed.

"Hell to the no," Zara said immediately.