Liberosis

Liberosis (n.) the desire to care less about things

"It's ok to care. It's ok to want something" Rebekah Mikaelson

"Just forget about him. He needs space and three days obviously isn't enough" Constance assured me.

"Oh no. I'm not worried about him or thinking about him. He can be mad at me all he wants but it doesn't make up the fact that he called me a unloved bratty princess b*tch" i rolled my eyes. We sat near a tree by the black lake. It was still warm enough in the school year to be out.

"Good. He's a jerk to ever say that" Zara took a bite out of some strawberries.

"I swear I probably hit him on the head ten times last night" Constance said. She is Theo's sister so I'm sure he's used to being scolded by her.

"See this is why I don't like guys. Or girls. Or people" Zara shrugged. "They will just break your heart until you are unbreakable. I mean my brother doesn't even notice our poor Constance admiring his perfectanious yet terrible beauty" Zara drastically fluttered her eyes. Constance rolled her eyes but managed to have a chuckle escape her.

"You should really tell him. I see it, Zara see's it, I'm pretty sure Enzo does too" I looked at her. She ran her hands through her hair and just played with the grass shrugging.

"Speaking of Enzo where is he?" Zara scrunched her nose.

"I have no clue," I answered.

"Let's study. Mcgonagall gave us too many homeworks to count" Constance rolled her eyes. We all agreed and I took out the books I bought.

***

"Awe come on" I pouted as I lost in wizards chess again!

"You owe me 5 galleons" Enzo looked at me with a victorious smirk.

"Don't you have enough money, Berkshire?" I narrowed my eyes at him with crossed arms. But a small grin had to be there.

"Hey I can give it to the poor" He put his hands up in defence and leaned back on the cold leather couch. I rolled my eyes and leaned back on the couch too.

Malfoy came into the common room. He looked like he's been busy with something. He walked over to us on the couch. He didn't wear his robes, only dress pants and shirt.

"Move" He said.

Lorenzo raised a brow, "Why?"

"Just move Lorenzo" he rolled his eyes. Enzo being the nice person he is, got up and sat next to me. I moved over giving him some space to sit.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" He scrunched his nose as he sat down.

"Yes" I glared at him. "What's it to you?"

"I would expect someone like you to be spending time with him. Instead of my lousy obvious cousin over here" He chuckled. Putting his arms around the couch.

"You're a prick" I scoffed at him.

"Come on, love. Don't be too mean to Draco. You know he's very sensitive when someone insults him" Enzo jokes, making me giggle.

"You two are pathetic" He rolled his eyes at us. I suddenly lost interest for staying up here. The night wasn't getting younger and so is my sleep.

"I'm heading up. I can't tolerate being around rubbish personalities for any longer" I looked at Enzo.

"Alright, darling. Goodnight" He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead like always. He is such a good friend. I love him that way. Always so caring. Yet he can make you grin all the time.