Sciamachy

Sciamachy (n.) a battle against imaginary enemies; fighting your shadow.

"She as at war. A dangerous game between her heart and her mind."

Lorenzo's POV

Lorenzo sat down in his room. He rarely goes around the house seeing death eaters are always present. He read more about Merlin and his powers. Nothing about a descendant. He was going to start reading about his prophecies.

"Here" Avalon smacks down a muggle paper on Lorenzo's lap. He looked up from his book and raised a brow.

"What is this again?" He shuts the book and places it down on the side table.

"The names of the people on that stupid muggle contraption. I'm sure you'll find your share of surprise reading it" She smirked and walked to the body mirror.

Lorenzo picked up the newspaper and read the bold inbox of names. It caught people's eyes very easily. He read down people he had no idea about but still felt guilty. A lump in his throat came and he felt like he's choking on air.

Avalon looked at him every second observing his reaction. She had many things going through her mind. Making sure Lorenzo is her, her sister stays alive, and Mattheo is gone.

Snow fell heavy outside and the fire in the room did a good amount of help. Christmas break was conmensing and Lorenzo knew too well he had to avoid Draco. Unless he can show himself. One step out of line it's the end of Lorenzo's friends and Narcissa. And he couldn't bear the guilt and loss  of the one he loves.

He read the words alphabetically. But there was one big article for two special people.

Eudoria and Ethan Kay.

Lorenzo recognized the names. His breath broke reading the article. Having many things run through his mind.

The famous Eudoria Kay, eldest daughter heir of the Lavigne family fortune has recently died with her husband, Ethan Kay, famous most successful millionaire in a traffic plane accident. The cause of the accident is not yet determined seeing as officials only see ashes. The Kay family fortune will be turned to their only daughter, Amara Kay who is not in the public eye. Her grandmother, Sarah Kay mother of Ethan Kay is in possession of the possession til she is eighteen. We have not known any words from the orphan daughter.

Lorenzo put down the newspaper. Shocked and paralyz with everything. He didn't know Amara's parents were in that plane. He never wanted to do that to anyone. Not even if it is her parents. Avalon grew a small innocent grin on her face seeing Lorenzo.

"Don't seem so down, Enzo. You knew they were terrible people anyways" Avalon walked towards him. "We did Amara a favor."

"You knew about this" Lorenzo stood up, blood boiling. He towered over Avalon with anger on his face. "You knew they were on that plane! What is wrong with you, you psychotic demon. That's Amara's parents!"

"Her parents neglected her because of the truth. It's true. Her mother did find out. She never searched for my mother but couldn't bear looking at Ethan Kay. Turned her life around and only stayed in her marriage for the money and fame. Eudoria hated Ethan. Then Ethan couldn't stand with the pain so he became cold. Even to his own daughter" Avalon explained. No one knows how she even knows this. She has her ways. "Is that the kind of person you want in this world, Enzo?"

"They are parents, Avalon! They have a daughter who still wants them. Maybe they were both going back to make amends with her for the holidays!" Lorenzo argued back.