Dystychiphobia

Dystychiphobia (n.) the fear of hurting someone.

"He could set the world on fire, but never let a single lame touch her."

Lorenzo's POV (Present time)

"Times seem depressing day after day," I wrote in my journal. "I felt my soul slowly drifting farther away through the passing minutes. Honestly I've lost myself. I don't recognize who I am anymore. What I've done, how much blood was on my hands."

I sighed heavily, running my hands through my hair. I sat on my bed and realized what time it was. I had to get ready for another muggle attack.

I got up and walked to my closet. I picked out a black dress shirt and put it on. After getting my pants and belt and tucked in my shirt I put on my black blazer. I combed my hair and walked to brush my teeth.

After I got my tie and walked in front of my mirror. I heard my door open and knew who it was already by the sound of the heels.

"Hello there, love" Avalon whispered in my ear. She placed her hand on my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"Morning" I simply said as I put the tie over my neck. She gave a grin and stood in front of me. Through the summer I've had to be tested for my loyalty. I've killed probably about ten muggles.

I felt guilt and pain. Hearing them scream until their last breath was ripped away from them. Innocent people died all because of hatred and I wanted to die as well. I don't deserve anything besides a painful death after what I've done.

"Your mother seemed pretty excited to be leading this attack. Something tells me she has a thing for our dark lord" She tied the tie for me.

"She does love hearing people run in fear" I sighed. Avalon looked at me as I kept my eyes straight to the mirror.

"Where did you go off yesterday? I didn't see you" I asked.

"I went off on an errand" She answered. I didn't question her. Because then she'll get all defensive. Frankly I don't want to hear her rant and complain. She finished tying the tie and bushed something off my shoulder looking at me proudly.

"You always look hot in a suit" She looked at me up and down. Our eyes met back together. She leaned in and connected our lips together.

I could never see Amara. If I did, my mother or someone would hurt and kill her. I couldn't let that happen. I always dreamed of her face when she saw me. How happy she would be. She would run into my arms and I could feel her embrace once again.

Avalon moved down to my neck and started kissing there. She didn't do anything to me. No happiness. She was cold and manipulative. But she was my only friend here. I couldn't see Draco and mother made sure I avoided him.

And the only way I wanted to move on is with Avalon. Cause if i held on to Amara any longer it would kill me. And I had to make sure I was alive to keep her alive. 

I have no feelings for Avalon. Every time I look at her I can't even see Amara. No matter how much I tried.

"We should get going" I pushed her back a little. She sighed heavily, irritated and nodded.

"Ok" She said. Her eyes looked back at mine and she cupped my face in her hand.

"You know I love you right?" She said, It's been at least five months. Since summer to now. She told me she loved me. I couldn't see why. How can she love me so quickly? Unless she loved me before when we were kids.