Kadota

Kadota (v.) To disappear, vanish, to get/ be lost, be missing; to fade.

"Love doesn't always mean you should stay."

"Merlin... famous wizard and prophet. Known for his prophecies and high intelligence. Placed in Slytherin House for his snake speaking tongue..." History of magic professor kept going on. Amara wrote down every word coming out from the professor's mouth.

Mattheo didn't sit next to her. He wasn't there. Amara hasn't seem him in few days ever since the holidays. She couldn't even write to him since she doesn't know where he lived. She could always tell the owl to bring it to Mattheo but it's a slim chance.

But to Amara it was a good thing to. She got a lot done and to her it's healthy not seeing the one you love everyday. Trust though is the problem but she trust him. Amara fiddled with the necklace Mattheo gave her as she wrote.

He did send a letter. One only. He told Amara he would be doing some of his father's bidding. It gave Amara relief. Yet fear at the same time.

"Can anyone tell me what Merlin's last prophecy was before he died" The professor turned her head to the students after writing the notes on the board.

Amara raised her hand and so did a few.

"Miss Parkinson" The teacher called.

"The wicked times of black and white, professor" Pansy gave a smug look as she answered.

"Five points for Slytherin. And can anyone explain why it's called that certain title?And what the prophecy means?"

Amara raised her hand quickly.

"Miss Kay."

"It's called the wicked times because it will take place on a horrible time in the wizarding world. Black and white for good and evil" Amara answered. "The prophecy is for told that the kin of darkness and the kin of light have souls connected together.  And when the time is right the two will emerge into one whole of black and white. Using the most powerful thing. Love. Defeating the wicked evil."

"Very good, Miss Kay. Fifteen points for Slytherin!"

The Slytherins clapped happily for Amara and their house.

Once class ended Amara packed all her books in her hands and started to walk to the door.

"Impressive how one person can know so much knowledge" A irritating voice said behind her. Pansy pretend to talk to Astoria and Daphne allowing Amara to fear.

"Indeed it is. So... annoying. Honestly she's like Granger. Always raising their hands like a foolish person" Astoria gave a mocking laugh.

'Obviously I'm not foolish if I can answer a simple question right' Amara thought in her head.

"What a suck up" Daphne giggled.

Amara rolled her eyes and rushed out. She had to head to potions where she can see her friends.

Amara thought about the prophecy she learned abot. Greatest wicked. One person could be the greatest wicked. Voldemort. And Harry Potter must be the white light going to save the world, right?

Amara reached potions and took a seat next to Blaise.

"Five seconds more and you would have a detention" He chuckled.

"Tried apparating. Some reason it wouldn't work" Amara huffed as she place the books on the table.

"The Carrows made a spell on the whole school today. Something about Dark Arts class not behaving" Blaise told her. Amara nodded and started listening to Professor Slughorn.