Sarang

Sarang  (v.) the feeling of wanting to be with someone until death.

"I will make up all the years I was suppose to kiss you."

Zara's POV

"Mom! I'm home!" I closed the door and locked it. I came back from riding a motorcycle. Mother hated that I had such a muggle vehicle. However throughout the years she's given up on punishing me. Me or Blaise. Blaise was off at the Malfoys. Probably hanging out getting high with Malfoy and Berkshire.

"Your mom's not home" A deep voice said from the right. I turn and see my mom's third husband, Lorance. Tall pale face with dark black hair. Sharp jawline and everything my mother likes. Practically looks like a f*cking vampire. I'm surprised he doesn't have any muggle blood trickling down his mouth.

"Lucky me" I rolled my eyes. I bend over to the table near the door and place my helmet. I stood back straight and felt a back behind me. I tenze up knowing it's stupid Lorence. My body pushed past him and took the letters on the table.

I walk to the kitchen wanting to grab a snack. I feel Lorence following me like a creep.

"Lorence my mom will kick your a** if you don't leave me the f*ck alone" I said as I opened the fridge.

"Such a dirty mouth. How dirty though?" He chuckled, leaning against the counter. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a juice box. I closed the fridge wanting to exit the kitchen to go to my room but Lorence blocked my way.

"Get out of my way, Lorenace" I sighed.

"I don't feel like it. How about you motivate me, babe" He brushed his finger on my cheek. I instantly kicked him where the sun does not shine. He winced and fell to the floor. I grabbed him by the tie and tightened it to make him choke a little.

"Touch me again and you'll be buried next to my mother's other husbands" I threatened.

"Zara! Wake the f*ck up!" Someone shook me. I irritatingly hit them away and turned to my side. "Ouch!." I knew the voice was Amara's. My eyes opened and I felt my head pound like a drum. I realized I was in our dorm room. How the bloody hell did I get here?

"How did I get-"

"Levitating charm. You and the boys got drunk. We and Constance brought you back" Amara answered. I sighed and plopped my head back on my pillow.

"Oh good. You're all awake" Constance's soft voice said, happily. I furrowed my brows and looked up. I see Blaise and Lorenzo passed out on Amara's and Constance's bed. My brother is sleeping like a starfish as Lorenzo cuddles with a pillow like a child.

"I see sleeping beauty and sleeping ugly is comfortable" I muffled with a pillow on my face.

"Yeah, they look adorable though," Constance giggled. I mentally rolled my eyes and got up. Trying to make it to the bathroom with my head exploding.

I got out of the bathroom and walked to my drawers. I saw Constance getting Blaise up for breakfast. Amara doing the same. I never really liked the idea of a relationship. Or any relationship. I've seen what I had to from my mother who I really believe killed her last husband. Pretending to love them then taking their money. Made me realize that love is something not worth my time.

I believe in love. It's not that I don't think love exists. I see love everywhere I go. How Blaise loves my best friend and how Lorenzo loves Amara. I saw the way Lorenzo acted and how he looked at Amara. He looks like she's the only girl in the world. His universe spun around. When Amra lost her memories I saw the pain and hurt he felt. Blaise gives Con the same look. Everyo guy who is in love with his special someone has a look they give them.