Cimmerian

Cimmerian (adj.) very dark or gloomy; shrouded in darkness

"It's okay. We met and we talked and it was epic, but then the sun came up and reality set in."

Love.

The most powerful feeling in the world. Corrupted in the beginning of time. Some believe man kind destroyed the feeling. Realize that it was weak and used it to their advantage. Others care for love. They cradle the feeling so deep that it's hard for them to recognize it. And some fall for love. However everything that falls breaks.

And I felt the glue holding my broken glass shatter before my eyes.

I felt like the sun rose up. Not a good kind. The sun showing me my reality. The reality i took a pause from ever since Lorenzo became mine. And i became his.

"What we have is unbreakable. Not even death can take it away" He spoke softly.

My screams echoes through the castle walls. Like no one can hear me yet every shadow in the dark awoken.

"Yet it's death that would separate us" I said.

A powerful pit of pain increased through me seeing his body drop on the ground.

"Only for a while though. Just for some time" He cupped my face in his hands. His hands were hot which made me feel warm from the cool breeze.

His eyes no longer honey. No more light that shined when the sun came up. His eyes were open. Trying to find a single drop of sun.

"Think of us now as time stopping. It's night until one of us dies and reality set's in. Then when the sun rises... we'll just have to wait til the moon shows again."

The moon faded away.

"Then i hope to never see the sun again."

And the sun was visible.

___________________________

Lorenzo and I kept dancing. My hands on his shower and one intertwined with his. His connected with my hand and waist. We were in a garden. Near us a cottage. I felt like this was exactly how I pictured it. I giggled and laughed as we both danced with the music. He let me go and twirled me. My hair spun as I twirled and when I face Lorenzo again I wasn't in the cottage anymore. I was in the halls of Hogwarts. The sky was pink and blue and the rays of sun slowly went up.

"Hello, darling" A voice behind me says. i turn and see Lorenzo. We are in the halls of Hogwarts but no one is there. Not a single sound besides silence. He had his favorite outfit I liked. Dress pants with a black shirt. His hair fluffy and two buttons undone with a silver necklace and two rings on his fingers.

"Lorenzo. Why are we here?" I asked. He came forward to me and held my hand.

"We don't have much time. You'll wake up soon and then we'll have to wait til tonight to see each other again" He said in a serious tone. Before I can answer he connected our lips together. His hands went on my waist pulling me closer.

"Lorenzo" I chuckled as I pulled away. "What's going on. What are you talking about?"

"Our time is coming to an end for now, my love. Don't worry. I'll see you later on when the moon is out. That's when we'll have our peace" He have a cheeky smile. I didn't understand. I saw him die. I saw his own mother hit him with the killing curse. Am i dead too?

"Lorenzo how is this happening? Your dead" I tried to find his eyes.

"I'm not dead, love. I never will" he answered. My brows furrowed. He turned his head to the sun wall. Where the sun slowly lifted up. A bright light came and I felt my eyes go blind.