Evigheden

Evighenden (n.) eternity; forever; never ending; infinite time; furation without beginning or end

"She doesn't try to change me, and that is so important. She loves me for the mess that I am. And that is all you can ask for. Two people who all in love with each other's chaos."

Lorenzo tightened his obsidian tie. Looking at himself in the mirror. The golden shined through the window and the summer days were short yet long. On his dresser was a bouquet of flowers. Rose's of many colors. 

"Daddy! Daddy!" A little girl came running in through the door of his room. Lorenzo turned around and smiled seeing his three year old girl. He was very proud of his little angel. She could talk with better words thanks to her gene of philosophical curiosity. 

"How is my little flower?" Lorenzo carries her in his arms. She giggled as she was lifted up to his eye level. 

"I'm ok, is aunt Avalon and Aunt Constance coming over later?" She asked, playing her her light brown hair. 

"Indeed, but remember what we have to do today" Lorenzo picked up the bouquet of flowers and let his little girl hold it. 

"Yay! We're going to see mummy!" She smiled happily, sniffing the rose's without thorns. 

"Yes we are! Now come on, the sunset will end in an hour and you know it's mummy's favorite part of the day" Lorenzo played his daughter on the grey wooden floor. 

"I made something to give, mummy! Can I go get it before we leave?" The brunette asked. 

"Of course, love" Lorenzo watched has his three year old runs out the room. Lorenzo's smile slowly fell and his head turned to the side to his dresser with picture frames. One with him and his daughter, Irina. Irina from the Greek goddess, personification of peace.

And another photo which seems like from so long ago. sixteen year old Amara and Lorenzo. 

Lorenzo opened the car door for Irina who was wearing a sage color dress with ruffles. Her hair tied in a half and half. 

After buckling her up in her car seat Lorenzo went to the driver's side and started the car. He drove off. He continued driving for fifteen minutes. The golden hour was upon the part of the earth and the clouds were pink. Irina kept humming lullabies as she held the flowers in her arms. 

Lorenzo made it to the destination and dove his car threw black tall gates. The quietness was magnificent.  Lorenzo parked the car to the nearest spot her can and he got off. He unchuckled Irina and let her down from the car. 

"Together?"Lorenzo took a deep breath and held out his hand for Irina to take. 

"For eternity" Irina smiled innocently and took her father's hand. Lorenzo nodded and they both walked on the perfect grass. Stones were the only thing visible and trees. Nature and peace. 

They both stopped in front of one stone. Under a tree that springs flowers every year. The engraving were clean still. 

"Go ahead,  love" Lorenzo let go of her hand. Irina stepped towards the stone and place the flowers on the ground. She stepped back and held her father's hand. Her tiny hand was in Lorenzo's.