Elysian

Elysian (Adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

"He saw the light to her dark life. And decide to add stars."

"I'm so excited tonight!" Constance cheered as we ate breakfast. Tonight is the dance. After that kiss me and Enzo shared he didn't really talk much. I mean he would be his normal self and all and so am I but there was a spark. Honestly I don't know what to think of it. I was caught up in the moment with the hurt I felt. I felt bad for not hearing out why he was so mad.

"Do you think Luna likes flowers?" Blaise asked. We all looked at him a bit shocked. I saw Constance's face fall a bit. I felt bad for her.

"Wow, must be serious if you are actually thinking about what she likes," Zara laughed.

"You really fancy her, huh?" Constance chuckled.

"I guess. I mean she's beautiful. I love her blond hair and soft toned voice. Sometimes I didn't really get what's she's half the time she talked to me though '' He stabbed his chicken. Me and Zara shared glances knowing about Constance.

"Uh, Amara. Do you think Rolf will like my dress tonight?" Constance turned to me.

I ran my hands through my hair not knowing what to say. "Yeah. He'll love it."

"Wait who's Rolf?" Blaise's brows furrowed.

"Scamander. 5th year Hufflepuff. Sweet. Animal friendly. All that boring stuff" Zara played with her food.

"Scamander? That tool?" Blaise shot his head to Constance. I looked at Enzo who was looking down on his plate while listening to the conversation. I sighed and turned back to Blaise.

"He's not a tool!" Constance argued back. "He's sweet, caring, nurturing and-"

Blaise scoffed, "Boring."

"Kind" Constance corrected him. You can feel the tension between them. I quietly sipped my pumpkin juice and took a bite of cherry tomatoes. "And why do you care anyways? You're bringing Luna. Maybe you should worry about her rather than me."

"I-" Blaise didn't know what to say.

"You two are hopeless" Zara rolled her eyes.

"I'm just looking out for you, Con. Since you are my friend" Blaise put down his fork and knife.

"I can look out for myself, Blaise. I'm not that weak" Constance took offense.

Oh no

"You know what to do with Scamander! See if he will treat you right. If he'll make you happy. I don't care!" Blaise pushed back his plate and stood up.He stormed out of the Great Hall. We all looked at eachother. Constance looked embarrassed with everyone looking at her.

"I need to use the loo. Excuse me" She stood up and walked out of the Great Hall.

"Well, that wasn't obvious" I muttered. I looked at Enzo. He seemed tense for a reason. He and Malfoy were now talking about some stuff. I notice in the corner of my eye Pansy whispers something to Daphne and Astoria. They both giggled. I knew they were talking about me. What's there to talk about? I'm wearing a ponytail and my jeans with a sweater.

"Let's get out of here. I'm bored. I'm already dreading to wear a dress today so I want to get a drink in the common room" Zara stood up.

"Ok" I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Enzo suddenly asked, noticing we're leaving.

"To our dorms to have a drink. You boys are welcome to join" Zara answered. "Come on, Amara."