Euphoria

Euphoria (n.) a sate of intense happiness and self-confidence; elation; dreamland

"Every time I feel good, I think it'll last forever, but it doesn't." -Rue Bennet

**Warning some little mature theme. 14+ idc if your younger. but just a heads up***

I reached Platform 93/4 again. Once saying my goodbyes to Roger and heading to where my friends are. I managed to open some presents that my mum and aunt did not crush. Just saying it did not end well. My aunt ended up going to the hospital for a broken arm and my mum coming out with nothing but a scratch on her head.

Blaise and Zara both got me a ton of candy from Honeydukes and also brilliant looking sunglasses. Constance got me a self care set with lotion, body spray and face masks. All smell like roses mixed with a bit of honey.

"There you are," Zara chuckled. I turn and saw Zara. I realize she looks different. Her hair is all straight now without her curls. Zara is always pretty no matter what she does but now she looks hot.

"New year, new hair" I laughed. We both hugged and we both didn't realize the impact Constance gave when she leaped in the hug.

"I miss guys!" She hugged. We all laughed and then pulled away. I saw Con turning to Zara and holding her two hands.

"Zara, I'm so sorry about our fight. I didn't mean any words I said. I just was mad. During break I forgot why I even got mad at you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me for the sake of our friendship" She pleaded. Zara looked at me then back at Con. I gave her a grin.

"Sure, whatever" Zara shrugged. Constance leaped with joy and hugged Zara tightly. Zara gave her a pat on the back.  I knew even though Zara didn't show it she enjoyed her hug.

"There are my favorite girls," Blaise cheered behind us. I saw Con get nervous and blush. Though she hid it when I saw Rolf come in slithering his arms around Constance's waist and planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Hello, love!" He greeted me.

"Hi" She smiled. I saw Blaise's mood ruined with the presence of the Hufflepuff.

"Do you mind, Scamander? Slytherin reunion going on here" Blaise rolled his eyes.

"My apologies, Zabini. Didn't know it was a crime to see my OWN girlfriend" Scamander said back. I saw Blaise's first clench. My head turned to Enzo who was standing next to Malfoy. He looked even hotter without seeing him for a week.

"Oooooo we are about to get into a fight" Zara chuckled.

"Come on, Balsie. No need to scare off the Hufflepuff" Lorenzo patted Blaise on the shoulder. "How would you feel if Malfoy scared of Lovegood. You know your girlfriend?"

"Let's just go. We have some planning to do on the train for the party tonight" Blaise grumbled. Ever since 5th year Blaise would host a welcome back new  years party in the common room for everyone in Hogwarts. He was known as the part animal. Everyone loves his parties. Always so fun. Potter, Granger, The Weasley's, Longbottom, Chang, everyone from where house comes.

"You're coming to the party tonight, right?" Con asked, Rolf.

"Of course. Why would I miss it?" Rolf chuckled. He placed a kiss on her lips and walked off to his group of buddies.

"You seem happy" I said quieter to Constance.

"And you and Enzo haven't talked yet. Still mad at him?" She smirked.

"Not enough" I sighed.

We all took a seat in the compartment. Sadly for me I knew Zara and Constance had a plan and purposely sat in places where the last space is next to Lorenzo. And guess who had to sit there. Me. He sat near the window with his sharp outfit on. A white dress shirt with the same style he does. Few buttoned unbuttoned. His ring Malfoy's mum gave him and perfect fluffy hair.