Rose

Third POV

After a few months together, the TARDIS knew her Thief was smitten her Witch. She would watch as the Doctor would blush whenever Ivy teased him or smiled, the TARDIS could also communicate with Ivy's two paintings and Padfoot who all agreed that the alien was smitten with the immortal witch. Of course Padfoot and James weren't that happy about it. They had appeared in 2005, following an Auton signal and entered Henricks Department Store. They had reached the basement when Ivy had a feeling come over her as her shadow had separated into two as Death walked away and she heard it hiss out, "They killed a man, there's a soul down here that belongs to a live body."

The Doctor, sensing Ivy stopping turned back to her, "Somebody was killed down here and somebody else alive is down here," she told him. That's when they hear a woman calling out, "Right, I've got the joke. Who's idea was this? Is it Derek's? Is it? Derek, is this you?"

Rose POV

I was being pushed against the wall by dummys! I flinched back as the dummy in front of me and shut my eyes and I swear I saw a red flash and heard a crack as a hand grabbed my wrist. I opened my eyes quickly and saw the dummys around me blown away and a man with big ears and a leather jacket, "Run," was all he said as he dragged me all the way through the basement to be met with a woman and a big dog that were already in a lift, seemingly waiting for us. A dummy reached its arm through the door only for the dog to get on its hind legs and rip the arm off so the door would close and it gave the arm to the man.

"It's arm just got pulled off," I said stunned.

"Yep. Plastic." The man said and he threw the arm back to me.

"Very clever. Nice trick! Who were they then, students? Is this a student thing or what?" I demanded.

"Whywould they be students?" came from the female. I finally looked at her and sawher pitch black hair and ghostly pale skin. She had on a black top that waslong on the sides, jeans that were tied together on the pants legs, and combatboots, she also had on fingerless gloves, and a shorter leather jacket, and shehad on a lot of makeup around her eyes that made her green eyes glow.

 She had on a black top that waslong on the sides, jeans that were tied together on the pants legs, and combatboots, she also had on fingerless gloves, and a shorter leather jacket, and shehad on a lot of makeup around her eyes that made her green...

"I don't know," I responded.

"Well, you said it. Why students?" the man followed up.

"'Cos to get that many people dressed up and being silly, they got to be students," I tried to reason. The woman looked slightly impressed while the man nodded, "That makes sense. Well done."

"Thanks,"

"They're not students," both of them said.

"Whoever they are, when Wilson finds them, he's going to call the police," I said.

"Who's Wilson?" the man asked.

"Chief Electrician,"

"Wilson's dead," the woman spoke up.