Girl in the Fireplace

The Doctor POV

After we left Sarah Jane, and Teddy had gone for a nap, I was very happy at the moment, we got a new companion, Mickey, I didn't mind him now, he just didn't understand the idea of aliens being real. I gained two new children, and I have a beautiful mate, although she comes with that sassy and slightly annoying familiar also known as her godfather, excuse me, dogfather. Since Rose had left to show Mickey around, Idris making an appearance along with the four wizards in the paintings to stop the arguments between Idris and Rose, I took Ivy to France. We went to go do the touristy things, can never get tired of the touristy things, until we saw something a bit different about a royal family in France that did not add up. I kept it in mind for something to look into; I didn't want to interrupt the date.

When we got back, Mickey was there looking a bit annoyed, "What's up?" Ivy asked.

"Rose got visually annoyed that I'm here, so I left, Idris said she would show me around a bit, and then I came here," Mickey said. "Why did I even come?" he asked himself quietly.

"You know, you two are like Ron and Hermione, but better," Ivy said catching Mickey's attention, "She likes to be a know it all like Hermione, but she will actually do what she knows she needs to do. You are determined like Ron, but you see an opportunity and you take it, you reacted negatively to things you didn't understand like Ron, but you asked questions and learned. That is why you're here, you want to be here, you want to see what Rose always talks about, and you saw the opportunity and took it, the Doctor doesn't always ask someone multiple times if they want to come," Mickey looked over at me and saw I was agreeing, "And another thing, your relationship with Rose, reminds me of those two also, while they stayed together, to me it was just toxic, you both have been gaining negative emotions against each other, you both deserve better," she finished saying, I had gone over and started driving the TARDIS, "How was the date?" Mickey asked.

"Oh it was great, did the touristy things but in 19th century France, did see something a bit wrong in the information we saw, so we are going to eventually get to it," I said.

"Eventually?" Mickey asked. By now Ivy had gone back to check on Teddy.

"While I do like to be constantly going, I also like to take breaks, and I can always get to it later. It didn't have to be right now, unless Idris decides otherwise," I said, he nodded and Rose came out with Ivy, Teddy, and Padfoot right behind her as we did just land.

"It's a spaceship. Brilliant! I got a spaceship on my first go," Mickey had said as we looked at the big room we appeared in. it looked a bit messy.

"It looks kind of abandoned. Anyone on board?" Rose asked.

Ivy shook her head and I spoke up, "Nah, nothing here. Well, nothing dangerous," they gave me a look, "Well, not that dangerous," still giving me a look, "You know what, I'll just have a quick scan, in case there's anything dangerous."

"So, what's the date? How far we gone?" Rose asked.

"About three thousand years into your future, give or take," Ivy spoke up next to me as I was looking over the console in front of me, through our bond, I was noticing the discomfort coming from Ivy. "Fifty first century. Diagmar Cluster, you're a long way from home, Mickey. Two and a half galaxies," I estimated.

"Mickey Smith, meet the universe. See anything you like?" Rose questioned, while Ivy and I looked at the console more. "It's so realistic!" I heard Mickey say.

"Dear me, had some cowboys in here. Got a ton of repair work going on. Now that's odd. Look at that. All the warp engines are going. Full capacity. There's enough power running through this ship to punch a hole in the universe, but we're not moving. So where's al that power going?" I rambled.