Daleks in Manhattan

Third POV

Eilam and Elysium snuck into what they knew was their mom's room, they knew she was sad, it made them sad. They got onto the bed and looked at her two stuffed animals, "I want both," Eilam said.

"No, I want both," Elysium argued. The twins were pulling both stuffed animals, the one of the stag and the one of the dog. "Hey!" came the voice of their Grandpa James making them jump, "Knock it off," he said and left just as Teddy walked in, "What are you two doing?" he asked in slight outrage.

"I want Prongs and Padfoot," Eilam whined.

"But I also want Prongs and Padfoot," Elysium also whined.

"So you thought almost destroying mom's while she's sad, would do it, the two things from Grandpa Sirius and Grandpa James that she would have that has their magic?" Teddy argued. Teddy's stuffed Moony was a present from his papa before he died, it was infused with his magic like James and Sirius had done with their stuffed counterparts. The twins looked down ashamed as their dad walked in, "In your room, now," he said calmly, and the twins, with their heads down went to their rooms, unfortunately they heard more of their mom's sobbing. When they entered there room, they saw their grandma in the portrait.

"Why is mommy crying?" Eilam asked.

"Is Grandpa James mad?" Elysium asked.

"Your mom lost someone close to her, we don't even know who it is, well grandpa Sirius does he just won't say. Yes, Grandpa James is a little upset that you almost destroyed Prongs," Lily told the twins, she was partly lying though. Her husband had gone off to another room after telling Lily what the twins almost did and yes, he was mad. Ivy was not calming down again, knowing that the twins almost destroyed her stuffed Prongs and Padfoot, while Padfoot was surprised too. The Doctor had stayed by his wife's side after he apologized to Martha for leaving her alone again, which thankfully, she understood. After Ivy had gone to sleep, the Doctor pulled out his phone, "Hey, do you want to go on a trip?" he asked. The other person had agreed, so the Doctor landed and picked the person up, telling them about what had happened a little bit before they had arrived. The person went to go rest, so the Doctor, putting off anything he needed to do with the TARDIS, knowing she could hold up for longer, went back to his wife, who was thankfully still sleeping. It was times like these that he didn't like that he didn't need to sleep all the time.

When Ivy started showing signs of waking up, the Doctor put down his book on the bedside table and looked at his wife, "I got a surprise," he said. Ivy sleepily looked up at her husband, "Oh?"

"I picked somebody up, thought you would want to start on match making with Martha..." the Doctor hinted as to who it was. Just like after they met Donna, when they met Martha, Ivy already had somebody in mind for her. "Really?" she asked. The Doctor nodded, "They are in there room, I got them soon after you managed to go to sleep," he said, handing Ivy a headache reliever. Ivy cleaned herself up before she walked out of the room, straight to their newest guest's room.

"MICKEY!" she yelled, making the man jump, "IVY!" he yelled back.

"Time to get up," Ivy said before leaving the room. She then entered Martha's to see she was awake, "We have a new person on board, it's Mickey," she said and left with a smile. Martha was happy to see Ivy looked happier; she did want to meet Mickey though. The twins were being punished to stay in their room, the TARDIS only taking them to the kitchen for food and that was it. Teddy was staying on the TARDIS by Luna's request, she said Ivy and the Doctor would face something and it was something they didn't want their children (other than Susan since she was an adult and could defend herself) to be near. Martha and Mickey met and the Doctor and Ivy were hiding smirks at the shyness the two were showing towards each other.