During the Long Game

Ivy POV

The bright orange glow died down and we all looked out to find a taller woman with an olive complexion and brown shoulder length hair. She looked at us. "Hello...hmm...Australian," she muttered out.

The Doctor stepped forward, "Susan, how are you feeling?" he asked hesitantly. This was a relative of his after all, he did say after many of his regenerations that he goes a bit crazy at first. "Oh, I feel great, I could run all the way through this TARDIS, do a jig, some jumping jacks, eat of out the fridge! Ooooooooh do we have chocolate cake?! Luna HI! Nice to meet you Ivy and blonde human I don't know the name of. Hi Loki, Luna's got a crush for you! Oh, passing out now," Susan ranted off and the Doctor caught her before she hit the floor. I turned my head to see something I never thought I would see, a blushing Luna Lovegood. Loki was beside her smirking his ass off.

The Doctor carried Susan off to the med bay as Rose still looked shocked. "That was regeneration?" she asked. I nodded, "I've never really seen it person either, but as Death I've seen it, so I knew what it looked like. Now, remember she is still the same prison, she has her memories and she is still Susan, this will be the same situation if it happens to the Doctor, it will be still be the Doctor, just with different looks and personality," I explained to her. She nodded and I turned to the still red faced Luna, "So, Loki?" I asked her and she quickly ran off not before saying, "Hi Lily and James," to my parents who waved. They were not surprised she knew who they were. Loki was trying to sneak off after her until the TARDIS changed rooms making him groan in frustration, so he went to the library. I went to the med bay to find the Doctor sitting there looking at Susan in shock, "Finally realizing who's in front of you?" I asked. He sat, stunned, and nodded, "I found my granddaughter," he said. "My granddaughter that held on to a regeneration knowing I would find her eventually and recognize her. She was in so much pain while she waited, I'm glad Luna was there though," he said quietly and I saw him getting emotional so I pulled him into a hug and held him as he cried.

"Don't let your survivors guilt get to you, you had no idea she was brought back there, you couldn't have known," I told him and we sat there a bit longer before I convinced him to leave the room as Susan was in a healing coma.

Loki POV

I managed to find Luna again outside of Teddy's room. "Hello," was all I had to say for her to jump and blush again, "Hello Loki," she said, "Visiting Teddy?" I asked. She nodded and we both went in, but before we could, Remus appeared on the door, "We think Teddy is sick," he said and we both then went in to see a pale faced, red nosed, miserable looking two year old. "Wuna," he whined out. "Hi Teddy," she picked up and held the two year old, "Oh, your burning up," she noticed.

"Give him to me," I said and held out my arms, she handed me the boy and he immediately snuggled into me, "Riiiight you run colder," she said.

"Wan mommy," we heard. We walked out of the room to find Ivy and the Doctor in the kitchen. "We think Teddy is sick," Luna said. Ivy had looked up and saw Teddy buried into my chest, "He's got a fever," I added the obvious. Rose came in and looked at us, "What's wrong with Teddy?"

"Sick," the four of us said.

"How about you go with just Rose and I will watch over Susan since I gotta watch Teddy who I don't think is letting go of Loki anytime soon and help Luna recover too," Ivy told the Doctor. I knew the Doctor wouldn't leave people who are injured or sick on the TARDIS and go do his thing so the TARDIS must've landed on it's own and from what Ivy told me, that means he needs to be somewhere, he knew that too from the hesitant nod he gave.

Ivy POV

About an hour after the Doctor and Rose left and healed what I could on Luna, the rest was already healing on its own, Susan had woken up. "Feeling better?" I asked. She nodded and was handed tea from Loki and she drank it, "OH, this is good," she said. "Do you know regeneration he's on?" she asked me, referring to her grandfather, "Ninth, technically it's his tenth, he just came from the Time war so I'm sure you know why he says its his ninth," I said. Susan's eyes widened a bit and she nodded, both knowing not to say anything.