Aftermath of Fires of Pompeii

The Doctor, not needing much sleep, was reading a book, keeping quiet so Ivy (who was also awake at the time) could work on some of the paperwork for Pompeii to take some of the load off of Pluto and Mors. The kept quiet until they heard coughing, more like hacking come from another room. Remus entered the painting in the room, "Teddy's had a wheeze and woke up coughing," he said worriedly.

"How much did he inherit from you?" the Doctor asked his wife.

"Mainly his senses including sensing death, his hair's a bit curlier, he's got the Potter Luck, but apparently not a better immune system," Ivy said getting up to see her third oldest pup. Maybe they should stop and visit the Susan since Ivy didn't know where Jenny was. Then Padfoot entered and hacked, 'My jaw hurts,' he complained and hacked. Ivy looked back at her husband, "He pulled Lucius' arm off and it had already been turned to stone," he informed her, "I'll check his jaw and lungs, you go get Teddy," he adds.

Ivy left and walked down the hall to where Teddy's room had been currently placed and opened the door, spotting a worried looking Tonks as Remus appeared by her side again, "Hi pup," she said softly, kneeling down next to her ill son. His face was clammy, a sign of a fever as he kept coughing. "C'mon," she said, getting him up and helped him down to the med bay. She found Padfoot already there holding something cold in his mouth, "Nothing's broken, it's just sore," the Doctor told her. He got a message on the phone he carries around, yes he had one, 'We're at the Avengers Tower. Susan, Jack, and Damian are here and so are Pansy and Harold,' Luna's message read. The date she added at the end made the Doctor smile a little, it also meant that Luna had brought the portrait of her parents with and they were probably out of there portraits now.

Donna came out along with a sleepy pair of twins, they did sleep a bit more at the age they were at but it was slowly decreasing and Ivy was trying to find things the twins could do at Hogwarts when they didn't sleep so much. "Where are we going?" Donna asked. Ivy came out with Padfoot following behind.

"I know Luna's hidden message and I thought I could heal Sirius a bit better," the Doctor said as they landed. The doors burst open as Tony ran in, "Stephen proposed!" he screamed, wrapping his arms around Ivy.

"Really?!" Ivy squealed.

"Yeah, he took me away to this place away from the others so we could be alone and I could get a break away from work and then he proposed on a really nice night after he made my favorite Italian dishes," Tony ranted. He paused as he heard hacking from Sirius who was now human and from Teddy who was being carried out by Remus. Tony looked on with wide cautious eyes, "Do you still take those potions I've made you?" Ivy asked.

"Right I got to take it, JARVIS, why didn't you remind me?" Tony yelled out the door.

"Sir, you didn't give me a chance in your excitement," the AI responds outside the TARDIS.

Tony turned around to see Ivy already holding it, "Thank you," he said and took the potion, "I need more though," he adds.

"I will the recipe to Stephen and if he's having a bad day I'm sure the Fred or George could help," Ivy said. The potion was for Tony to not get sick. With the arc reactor in his chest, no matter how he fixed it, it still would hurt especially if he got sick because of the coughing. Ivy had made a potion for him. She hadn't given it to Stephen yet, but she knew Stephen would be cautious about making the potion because of his hands. Him worrying over it would make his hands start to shake. Ivy suggested Fred and George over Luna because Luna could be hit with a sudden vision and she knew Fred and George were brilliant with potions.

"Grandma! Grandpa! Grandpapa!" the Potter twins greeted in excitement, as Tony took his potion. Ivy turned around to see her parents had crawled out of there painting and the twins had tackled James to ground while Lily silently laughed at the situation.