The Unquiet Dead

Ivy POV

"Hold that one down!" the Doctor ordered Rose, as the three of us hung on to the console as the TARDIS shook. "I'm holding this one down!" Rose responded.

"Well, hold them both down," came from the Doctor. 'Death go hold it down,' I told my shadow that separated and solidified away from me and held down the lever as Rose said, "It's not going to work."

"Oi! I promised you a time machine and that's what you're getting. Now, you've seen the future, let's have a look at the past. 1860. How does 1860 sound?" the Doctor rambled.

"What happened in 1860?"

"Well how about we stop talking so we can find out!" I yelled.

"Here we go!"

We all fell to the floor as it was a rough landing, "Blimey!"

"You're telling me. Are you both all right?" the Doctor asked.

"Yeah. I think so. Nothing broken. Did we make it? Where are we?" Rose questioned.

"I did it. Give the man a medal. Earth, Naples, December 24, 1860," the Doctor excitedly said. 'He got the date wrong,' Death said. 'I know', I replied.

"But, its like, think about it, though. Christmas. 1860. Happens once, just once and it's gone, it's finished, it'll never happen again. Except for you two. You can go back and see days that are dead and gone a hundred thousand sunsets ago. No wonder you never stay still," Rose thought out.

"Not a bad life," The Doctor said, smiling at me.

"Better with three, technically four," Rose said while looking at Padfoot who's tale was shaking happily as he was included. "Sometimes five," I said thinking about Teddy and Rose nodded, "Sometime's five," she agreed. Rose walked to the door, "Hey, where do you think you're going?" the Doctor called.

"1860"

"Go out there dresses like that, you'll start a riot, Barbarella. There's a wardrobe through there. Fist left, second right, third on the left, go straight ahead, under the stairs, past the bins, fifth door on your left. Hurry up!" the Doctor listed off, I knew this was his punishment for the 'TARDIS in your mind thing' this was his mine was speaking a different language with him. Knowing that the wardrobe had been moved to those exact instructions, I just apparated in. Rose had shown up ten minutes later panting. "You know the TARDIS could've shown you if you had asked her. Or she would've moved it if she forgave you," I said while I looked casually at my clothes for the 1800s. "The TARDIS can change rooms?"

"Yep,hope you're still able to find your room," I said as I found my dress. It was asimple long sleeved dress that poofed out with gold designs on the bottom.

 It was asimple long sleeved dress that poofed out with gold designs on the bottom