Father's Day

Ivy POV

Rose was telling us about her dad, "She would me about all these adventures he went on and how he would bring back all these trinkets and these tonics he's made," she went on, "'He was always having adventures. He would have loved to have seen you now.' That's what mum always says. So I was thinking, could we, could we go and see my dad when he was still alive?" Rose ended up asking.

I know the Doctor noticed my tense state, he knew as a Time Lord that this would be tricky if they went, Susan wasn't a trained Time Lady and she knew that. But I was also tense because I couldn't believe she would actually ask that.

"Where's this coming from, all of a sudden?" the Doctor asked. Padfoot had laid across Luna's and my lap sensing our sadness.

"All right then, if we can't, if it goes against the laws of times or something, then never mind, just leave it," Rose said.

"No, I can do anything. I'm just more worried about you," the Doctor said, keeping the double meaning silent. He could take her to see her father, but if she got involved, things would go very wrong. "I want to see him," Rose stated with determination.

"Your wish is my command. But be careful what you wish for," the Doctor said. We landed at Peter and Jackie's wedding and watched Pete try to list of Jackie's names before Jackie told him to continue.

"Mum told me nobody was there when he died, it was a hit and run accident, I want to be that someone, so he doesn't die alone," Rose said and the Doctor very reluctantly asked, "November the 7th?" and Rose told him the year. Susan came over to us, "Are you two alright?"

Loki had come over too when I spoke, "Why does she want to see her father die? I wouldn't want too neither would Luna. I remember my mother dying in front of me," I was cut by Luna, "I remember the explosion that killed my mum," she said sadly.

"I remember my father's panic, telling my mum to run right as Voldemort killed him, I remember my godfather, the only chance I could get for having a father figure die in front of me and now he's stuck as my dog but I'm happy to have him. Teddy doesn't have his birth parents but I'm glad he didn't see them die. I just tell him they were fighting for something good, they died heroes, and he accepts that. While I heard it, I don't want to ever see my dad die," I cried, not knowing the Doctor heard me.

"I don't either, and I had to watch him be tortured, I miss him," Luna said. 'Show her, he's there,' my shadow said and I grabbed Luna's hand, "Go to your room, there's a surprise," I told her and she walked off as Padfoot wrapped more around me as Teddy snuggled more into me, he was thankful he wouldn't have seen his parents die, he accepts what I had told him because I wasn't lying.

Luna came running back in and wrapped me in a hug, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" she had just come back from seeing the new portrait with the spirits of Xenophilius and Pandora Lovegood. I got nauseous when we landed and it got worse when we got out. Teddy looked uncomfortable and Luna looked worried. "It's so weird. The day my father died. I thought it'd be all sort of grim and stormy. It's just an ordinary day," Rose said. Loki had tried comforting me, he knew it was stormy and at night time when my parents were killed. From the glare on the big dog holding his two year old grandson/cousin directed at Rose, he made the connection to what made me upset too. The Doctor did too as he looked back at me and said to Rose, "The past is another country. 1987's just the Isle of Wight. Are you sure about this?"

"Yeah," we walked out, "This is it. Jordan Road. He was late. He'd been to get a wedding present, a vase. Mum always said, that stupid vase," she explained as a van comes around the corner and I saw the reaper nearby, "He got out of his car," Hela appeared next to us, not giving Hela a confused look, so she must've know about this a while ago. The van pulled over, "And crossed the road. Oh, God. This is it," rose said. We watched Pete get out of the van and a car comes around the corner and straight into Pete and drives off.