The Doctor's Daughter Aftermath

(Will Mention A Panic Attack)

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SHE WOULD DIE!" the Doctor screamed, "I GOT CLOSE TO HER BECAUSE YOU ASKED AND NOW SHE'S GONE! MAYBE DEATH IS HORRIBLE TO TAKE LOVED ONES AWAY—," the Doctor was cut off by Mickey's fist. He was thrown on the ground as Ivy ran off, "Ivy!" James called, following his upset daughter.

Mickey heard humming and saw a switch light up on the console, "Are you wanting us to drive?" he asked after the Doctor also stormed off. He heard an affirmative hum and flipped the switch, seeing another light up which Donna grabbed while Martha grabbed the next. They repeated this process until they landed and Susan walked in holding Damian. The twins quickly followed behind.

"What's going on?" she asked.

James came back out to get an explanation too, "Basically there was a machine that took a sample from the Doctor and created a fully grown offspring. Ivy couldn't mention that Jenny had a regeneration date and when Jenny died, the Doctor got very angry with her and started screaming at her," Mickey explained.

"I'm kicking his ass," James comments.

"I'm helping," Jack added.

"I already got a punch in," Mickey said.

"We have another sister?" Eilam and Susan asked while Elysium asked, "I'm not the youngest?"

"Yes, you all have a new half sister," Donna said.

"But why would Dad get angry with Mommy if she couldn't say anything?" Eilam asked with a scowl.

"Because he let his emotions get in control of him," Martha said.

"Oh?" Susan suddenly said.

"What?" everyone responded. Jack walked over and looked at what Susan did, "Oh," he also said, but with certainty.

"What?" everyone asked again.

"It says 'Get her Merchant'," Susan said.

"It's Tony," Jack said. (I've been a Tony Stark binge)

"What?" everybody said, yet again.

"When he was a weapons dealer, he was called the Merchant of Death. Ivy told me he's the only one she's given a Death mark too. Fred Weasley would be the other but his is merged with the Magic mark, and I also has a gold and black one. Tony only has black," Jack explained, thinking of his own gold and black one.

The TARDIS hummed again and Susan nodded and handed a two year old Damian to Jack and drove the TARDIS, "We're going to Potter Manor, a quick stop first at the Avengers Tower," Susan said. Padfoot, who had been quiet the whole time, sniffed out where his Pup had gone. Eilam and Elysium had been warned to leave both parents alone at the moment, one being too upset and the other being too angry. Padfoot followed Ivy's scent down to her old room that the tARDIS moved closer to him. Then he went straight to the small closet in there. He heard sobbing.

Susan had landed the TARDIS and walked out meeting Tony who had already had a weapon in his hands, "My Dad yelled at and upset my mom, want to kick his ass?" she asked and immediately Avengers, led by Tony, were following behind and Susan drove off again, landing in Potter Manor.

(P. A. Starts)

Padfoot heard Ivy start gasping and he began scratching at the door, 'Pup?' he called. Her sobbing got a lot worse and he could see items around them shifting and shaking, so he did the last thing he could, he jumped through a shadow and threw himself at his pup so she could hug him and stop pulling her hair. The Marauders and Lily knew Ivy entered the closet because it was like her old room under the stairs. She had just been yelled at and that was a safe place away from it. When Padfoot had entered the room, he already found the other Marauders plus Lily and Tonks already in the portrait in the room watching the closet.