The Lazarus Experiment

Ivy POV

We landed in Martha's apartment, I instantly pulled Martha out to look at her clothes while Martha's phone rang, the answering machine picking it up. "Hi, I'm out, leave a message," Martha's voice sounded on the machine.

"I'm sorry," the actual Martha apologized to my husband and I. Eilam and Elysium came out, Eilam holding Prongs and Elysium holding Wolfie (coincidentally holding the animal counterparts to the people they were named after), while Teddy was behind them carrying Moony. "Martha, are you there? Pick it up, will you," another woman's voice sounded through the room.

"It's Mum. It'll wait," Martha said, while she was looking through some clothes.

"All right then," Martha's mom continued, "Pretend you're out if you like. I was only calling to say that your sister's on TV. On the news of all things. Just thought you might be interested."

Teddy had found the TV remote and turned on the TV, it showed an older man standing there with somebody that I would assume to be Martha's sister next to him. "The details are top secret," the man was saying.

"How could Tish end up on the news?" Martha questioned.

"Tonight, I will demonstrate a device that will redefine out world," the man said. He had a purple date on his shoulder, the twins had seen it too and must've mentally told there father as he was also paying close attention like I was.

"She's got a new job. PR for some research lab," they heard Martha say.

"With the push of a single button, I will change what it means to be human," the man declared. Martha turned the television back off seeing as he was done with his statements.

"Did he say he was going to change what it means to be human?" the Doctor said in disbelief. The next thing any of us knew, we were all in formal wear, the twins were back in the TARDIS but Teddy stayed with us. He held my hand as we walked down the street towards Lazarus Laboratories. "Oh, black tie. Whenever I wear this, something bad always happens," the Doctor said, he had an arm around my waist while he spoke to Martha who was on his other side.

"It's not the outfit, that's just you. Anyway, I think it suits you. In a James Bond kind of way," Martha said. I wore a smirk, I liked him in the suit too, my smirk turned into a flirty smirk when he looked back at me and saw I was checking him out. If he randomly decides on using the Scottish accent again, then we won't even make it to the party.

"How are you three getting in?" Martha asked, "Psychic paper?"

"No, this time, I actually am another kind of Lord by marriage, and we'll have to use the Potter name even though we're in the future," the Doctor said. It allowed Teddy to enter as the "Heir". He wasn't technically there Heir but he was a Heir. He was the Lupin Heir and unless I had another child before Teddy became an adult, he would the Black Heir too.

"Oh, look, they've got nibbles! I love nibbles," the Doctor said excitedly. 'If you keep being adorable in that suit of yours, Teddy's being left with Martha,' I mentally told him, making him blush a second time within thirty minutes. "What did you tell him now?" Martha whispered but only received a small smirk from me in response.

"Hello," Tish, Martha's sister approached us.

"Tish," Martha greeted.

"You look great. So, what do you think? Impressive, isn't it?" Tish said, smugly.

'Oh please, it's going to go wrong,' I heard my husband mentally say making me let out a small snort.

"Very," Martha responded.