Blink

(Skipping Human Nature and The Family of Blood)

(Third POV)

After the Doctor recovered, he spent some time with his children and enjoyed some Golden Grahams, before they were all off again, "Oh, they're going to be dealing with those shits," Luna mumbled, surprising some of the surrounding people, "The Weeping Angels," she adds, making some shiver at the thought of those statues.

*************

Sally Sparrow was climbing over a set of gates to get into a building. She passed by the 'Danger! Keep Out! Unsafe Structure! London County Council,' notice on the gates, paying no attention to them and entered the house that had been abandoned for so long. She takes plenty of photographs of her surroundings before spotting the letter B from under some peeled wallpaper. Her curiosity getting to her, she peeled off more of the wallpaper revealing more of the note, 'Beware the Weeping Angel,' it read. She looked below the note, spotting the 'Oh, and duck! Really, duck! Sally Sparrow, duck now!' Sally followed the directions, narrowly avoiding the thrown pot broke the window revealing the angel statue outside. Sally pulled more wallpaper off, 'Love from the Doctor and Ivy (1969)'.

"Kathy?" Sally called entering a house. "—yet. They're coming. They're coming for you, but listen, your life could depend on this. Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck," the Doctor's voice sounded in another room, on the screen Ivy, Martha, and Teddy behind him, both women holding a twin. Sally looked alarmed, watching all of the screens before leaving.

"Hello?" Kathy answered her phone, sleepily.

"Bit freaked. Need to talk. Making you a coffee," Sally said through the phone.

"Sally Sparrow, it's one in the morning. Do you think I'm coming round at one in the morning?" Kathy asked.

"No. I'm in the kitchen. What's that on all those screens in your front room?" Sally asked.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Sally, you've met my brother Larry, haven't you?"

"No."

"You're about to," Kathy informed her. Jus then the door opened in front of Sally and a man in just his underwear appeared, "Okay. Not sure, but really, really hoping. Pants?" he asked, hoping he pants on.

"No," Sally told him, as Kathy quickly ran out of her bedroom, tossing on her dressing gown. "Put them on! Put them on! I hate you! What're you thinking?" she exclaimed, Larry making his way out of the room, "Sorry. My useless brother. Sally? What's wrong? What's happened?" she asked seeing her friends scared face.

Sally explained what she had experienced and so Kathy went back to the building with Sally. "Okay, let's investigate! You and me, girl investigators. Love it. Hey! Sparrow and Nightingale. That so works," Kathy commented.

"Bit ITV," Sally said.

"I know!" the two entered the place, "What did you come here for anyway?" Kathy asked.

"I love old things. They make me feel sad," was all Sally said.

"What's good about sad?" Kathy asked, confused.

"It's happy for deep people," Sally said. She looked back at the note on the wall before walking out into the conservatory, noticing Kathy out there looking at the angels, there were that time, "The Weeping Angel," she said, finally getting a good look at what she was warned about.