Midnight

"Test time," the Doctor said over the phone.

"I already said no," Donna said on the other end.

"Sapphire waterfall. It's a waterfall made of sapphires. This enormous jewel, the size of a glacier reaches the Cliffs of Oblivion, and then shatters into sapphires at the edge. They fall a hundred thousand feet into a crystal ravine," the Doctor described.

"I'd rather see the naked thunder god," Donna bluntly stated, smiling at a blushing Thor who had decided to visit her.

"Yeah, you're smitten," the Doctor decided, "They're boarding now, snooze you lose, bye," he said, hanging up the phone, hearing Ivy's laugh from the side. "My Lady," he said all fancy like and held out an arm while his wife wrapped her arm around his and they boarded the ship.

"Are we taking her and Thor to that anti-gravity restaurant with bibs?" Ivy asked.

"I'm not passing up on Thor actually looking like he was electrocuted," the Doctor answered as they got their tickets and arrived at their seats. Almost immediately Ivy was looking around at something. "What?" the Doctor asked.

"Oh, I just sense someone. Not someone bad or someone you know," she said, sticking her tongue out at someone before turning forward. "Wonder what name he's using," she thought out loud.

"Is it someone with your mark?" the doctor asked.

"Mhmm," his wife hummed.

A hostess approaches them, "that's the headphones for channels one to thirty six. Modern link for 3D vidgames. Complimentary earplugs. Complimentary slippers. Complimentary juice pack and complimentary peanuts. I must warn you some produjcts may contain nuts," she said.

"Never would've known," Ivy mumbled under her breath and jumped feeling the Doctor pinch her side, "That'll be peanuts," the Doctor responds with a smile.

"Enjoy your trip," the Hostess says.

"Oh, I can't wait. Allons-y," the Doctor says with a big smile.

"I'm sorry?"

"It's French for let's go," Ivy spoke up.

"Fascinating," the Hostess said sarcastically. Ivy jumped again feeling another pinch, 'Your eyes,' the Doctor warned, seeing the gold and black appear.

'Well, sorry, one is saying something bad is going to happen and another is saying some are going to die,' Ivy responds.

'...When isn't that the case?' the Doctor asked.

'...True,' Ivy said. The Hostess by that point was on the other side of them talking to a man and a woman. 'We can never get a vacation—other than our honeymoon.'

'One day we'll get one,' the Doctor swore.

'You're talking to a Potter and you're you,' Ivy bluntly stated.

'It'll be fun dangerous vacations,' the Doctor reworded.

'That's better.'

"Complimentary juice pack and complimentary peanuts," the hostess says as the man next to them was asking for a neck pillow. The same man leaned over, "Hobbes. Professor Winfold Hobbes," he said, introducing himself.

"I'm the Doctor, this is Ivy. Hello," the Doctor introduced himself and his wife.

"It's my fourteenth time," Hobbes said.