New Earth

Third POV

The Doctor woke up from his quick sleep to see the black hair on his chest that belonged to his mate. He was happy she had accepted, his previous self was admittedly too nervous to admit it to her, at least until he knew his time was ending. He had slipped out from the bed and went out of the room, seeing a black mass on the floor and hearing, 'Oi, Sandshoes! If I go in there, am I going to scarred forever seeing my goddaughter naked?' from Padfoot, yeah he heard the new nickname Ivy came up with. "No you're not," The Doctor said, looking down at the black mass that was just a big dog. The dog slipped in to the room while the Time Lord had gone down to the kitchen, finding a sleeping blonde at the table. 'I guess Rose couldn't find her room then,' The Doctor thought.

Loki came in as the Doctor was trying to make his mate some food, "How did Luna like the book?" he asked the trickster.

"Oh she loves it, she wants to go see them," he replied making The Doctor remember something Ivy had done to a TARDIS key. "Ivy had actually made something for you guys, and one for Susan and Jack," he said, he still wasn't happy about Susan and Jack, but he knew the two were supposed to be together, he was happy Jack wasn't rushing his granddaughter into it.

"Oh?"

"She managed to take one of the TARDIS keys and put a location keyed in to me, this me, right now, this TARDIS, and also made it a portkey you could set off. It would take you back to this TARDIS sometime after you left last, so then you wouldn't appear to us out of order," the Doctor explained. "I know Luna loves her adventures, so take the key, when I can find it, and take Luna to Asgard, from what I could tell from Ivy, your mother already approves of you two," he added before he intentionally slammed a pan on the stove making a blonde human's head jerk up, "I couldn't find my room," was all she said.

"Well, I wonder why?" Loki said sarcastically before he walked out to inform Jack on what the Doctor and Ivy were making them. The Doctor could feel Rose's eyes on him practically screaming 'WHY COULDN'T I FIND MY ROOM'. He spoke, not looking at her, as he made something for Teddy, "The TARDIS hadn't forgive you and if she's mad at someone, she moves things around, you did something idiotic enough that injured her console, while also injuring her pilot's soul mate, so yes, she hasn't forgiven you," he wasn't going to mention that James, Remus, and Sirius had been giving her ideas, why spoil their fun.

"But my room?! I almost wet myself because I couldn't find a bathroom because she kept moving them. I tried the library for comfy sofas but that got locked, I come here, and I all I get is bread, bologna, and mustard, I don't like any of those!" Rose argued. That was when I familiar, slightly translucent, out lined in gold, Idris walked in, walked past the Doctor who was about to leave the room, and sat down in front of Rose, pouting. "Rose, this is Idris, otherwise known as the TARDIS' more humanoid form of her consciousness," the Doctor introduced before he walked out hearing, 'The keys are in the slot of my console, Loki and Luna's have green engravings, and Susan and Jack's have a blue gem, Susan just needs to put some of her energy into the gem,' from Idris while he walked down the halls, opening Teddy's room seeing him climbing out of his bed, "Common little wolf we're gonna have breakfast with your mom," the Doctor said and Teddy smiled before walking out of the room to his mother's across the hall, "The keys are done, I informed Loki who is telling Jack and Idris is arguing with Rose, and I made us food," he said as he saw Ivy sitting up with Padfoot in her lap, "well I could tell the Idris part, I see the flickering lights," she motioned outside into the hall that was flickering.

The Doctor, Ivy, and Teddy were eating their food while Loki had gone to wake up Luna with some of the leftover food the Time Lord had made for the other two couples (of course Rose couldn't get any, she was still arguing with the ship). "Hello darling," he said quietly as Luna scrunched her eyes before opening them, "Hi," he heard her mumble. "Do you want to go to Asgard to see those creatures?" he asked and she perked up, "Yes! But wait—" her expression faltered and Loki interrupted immediately knowing what she was thinking, "The Doctor, Ivy, and Idris made a reusable portkey out of a TARDIS key that keyed into this one and this Doctor, we'll appear back in the TARDIS not out of order," he added quickly. Luna looked relieved before looking excited about going to Asgard.