Doomsday

Third POV

'I'm helping with Cybermen here, but I saw the Dalek's are there too,' Ivy told the Doctor before she made another Cybermen explode. 'Let me out' Bad Wolf growled. Her pup was in danger, her adoptive one at least. Padfoot had been left in charge of Teddy, but would pop out quickly to bring some humans to safety. Clint finally got himself eye level with the giant robots and was shooting them. Bucky and Steve were making their way through to get a big group of people to safety while making a barrier and punching out any Cybermen that went near and stunned them.

Pietro was running through making the Cybermen confused, and he was grabbing some people that got lost from there groups. He did have to use the portkey a couple time, he didn't like that feeling. Hela was making cuts through the robot aliens while Nebula was running behind and shooting. "How come her blades work?" Steven asked.

"She's a Goddess of Death, she would have the most deadly blades," Loki said. The two were making sure Ivy or as they saw it was now Bad Wolf paced herself. They both knew pregnant witches have slightly wonky magic, but she had told them that it was extremely early, as she just seen the indication of life forms on her stomach.

Soon they heard other explosions, and heard Thor mention the SHIELD agents were out with the weapons. Thor was making his way outside New York to get to other Cybermen, with some soon following. They would make New York the safe spot. Other Pantheons were coming out and helping, Bad Wolf was passing on information to the other Death deities and those who ruled each pantheon's version of the afterlife had spread the news and the deities who could do damage, made damage. All arguments between pantheons had been put aside and they fought together. Lightning was blasting through the sky, the oceans were frying the robots that went near it. The Death Gods were out and about with their blades, giving the war gods (who were having a field day) temporary access to their most deadly weapons.

Bad Wolf felt a flare up of pain, 'Jake stupidly showed the Doctor how they got there, it's something I allowed but once this is over Mickey is destroying it and coming back,' Harry said. She just so happened to hear the screen with Rose's voice, "Till he met me. Because if these are my last words, then you're going to listen. I met the Emperor, and I took the Time Vortex and I pulled it into his head and turned him into dust. Do you get that? The God of all Daleks, and I destroyed him. Ha!" she heard making her growl again. 'That damn human!' she thought, she couldn't stand the human.

'Well Pete was stubborn, but Pete and Jackie are together again, and Jackie will be a rich woman,' she heard the Doctor say just as she blasted another Cyberman, she was in New Jersey now. The black smoke appeared and took Bad Wolf back just as Rose reappeared in the world and was met with a gold eyed Ivy, who punched her in the face, rather hard, "I don't like it when people try to take credit for what I did," Wolfy growled out. She hit Rose again, knocking her out, and dropped her hand on the buzzer with a note, 'Have fun being a rich woman Jackie—Ivy.'

"You've wanted to do that for a while haven't you?" the Doctor spoke up from behind her. She turned and smirked, gold eyes glowing, "Yep, Cybermen on the way up," she said. She sent time energy down and destroyed them so Mickey could return back and the group of four (when Ivy returned, she swapped with Luna who was with Loki again) grabbed the two magna clamps, "Everybody needs to hold onto these tight, okay?" everyone nodded.

"Why did you come back now?" Susan asked Ivy in a rush, the both them pulling a lever.

"I said I was going to be there when it happens," Ivy said and Susan's eyes widened. She rushed over and gave Jack one last kiss and the Doctor one last hug before her and Jack grabbed one clamp and while Ivy and the Doctor grabbed the other. Daleks and Cybermen blasted passed them but then Susan and Jack's clamp was slipping, the suction needed to go faster. Susan, being the closest reached for the lever, but she was slipping, "Hold on Susan!" was being yelled. Her fingers almost slipped but a mummified hand grabbed her hand, her Watcher was saving her! Her adrenaline wore out as the void closed and she was flipped over into something sharp. Her screams of pain tore the other three out of there relief. "Susan!" Jack screamed. The Doctor and Jack helped her off of the sharp metal that had pierced near one of her hearts and a gold glow was starting to form but was having trouble. Then Jack was startled seeing a mummified female and almost attacked it when The Doctor and Ivy stopped him, "That's her Watcher, I think she's merging to help her with her regeneration," the Doctor said.

The glowing then escalated and they saw the flash of white of the Watcher merging as Susan regenerated. When it stopped the Third Susan was still unconscious, and they dragged her to the TARDIS, they had to pick up Teddy. Jack observed the new Susan, she had long blonde hair and a pale skin tone, but not as pale as Ivy, and she definitely shrunk, her pants had bunched up at the bottom.

They landed back at the Avengers towers as the process of cleaning up went underway, "Mommy!" Teddy shrieked. "Hi Teddy, Susan regenerated," she told him. Before they could speak, the new Susan had stumbled out and into Jack's arms, "Hi, Jack, that's such funny name to say Jack...Jack, JackJackJackJackJack, Jack the yak, Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, hi mom and dad, did you tell him yet," came Susan's new American accent as she looked at the two with her darker eyes. "By the way, where is some scissors, I am not liking this hair," Susan said, pronouncing the 'c' in scissors, she found some and chopped half of her hair up to her shoulder, and nodded and acceptance and looked back at her father to continue.

"Tell me what?" the Doctor said.

"Can we take that break now?" Ivy asked.

"Was planning too, why?"

"I'm pregnant," she told him and the Avengers plus Fury, the Weasley Twins, Loki, and Hela, along with the group usually found on the TARDIS, watched in amusement as the Doctor froze and a "WHAT!?" was heard inside, coming from James.

"Yeah, and I can see when life forms start, so it is very early but you know, there's Weasley Twins, Maximoff Twins, why not Potter Twins?" Ivy hinted. The Doctor was now passed out on the ground with a somehow louder "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" coming from James. "Really?! It's twins?!" Susan squealed and Ivy nodded, "Okay imma pass out now," She said and Jack quickly caught her.

(A/N: The reaction version of this story is up if you have not seen it. I did forget to add four people, two of them being the twins and they will be included in the next chapter for that.)

Ava Max as the Third Susan: