Utopia

Third POV

"Cardiff," the Doctor says as they landed. The children and Padfoot were all in Asgard again, not because Luna had told them something, it was purely because Ivy was antsy, something was bugging Wolfie.

"Cardiff?" Martha echoed in a questioning tone.

"Ah, but the thing about Cardiff, it's built on a rift in time and space, just like California and the San Andreas Fault, but the rift bleeds energy. Every now and then I need to open up the engines, soak up the energy and use it to fuel," the Doctor says. Ivy was talking to Susan on the phone, apparently Jack had been toying with his vortex manipulator and disappeared, another Jack popping in briefly soon after to give her a necklace with what felt like time energy, "He said to tell you 'Harold Saxon is the Master mind behind the invasion' and then left, saying that I need to go to the EMP, and get Martha's brother and sister, he also said to set a Master code," she says.

"Exactly. Should only take twenty seconds. The rift's been active," the Doctor says behind her as Ivy tries to calm Susan down, this Susan did not like when she did not know what was going on, "Go to EMP and explain it to Pansy and the Weasley Twins, they might contact Wanda and Stephen to help. Be sure to tell Luna and Loki what you told me," she said calmly as she was urgently setting a code into the TARDIS, briefly hanging up the phone and running out to record a message while Martha questioned an earthquake they caused while ago.

The Doctor saw Jack on the screen running towards them, but he was a bit angry, the man messed with his vortex manipulator and ended up ditching his daughter, so he ignored the immortal man that was running their way. "Doctor!" he could see him yelling. He sets the TARDIS for a new course but a loud bang was heard and the Doctor shook his head, did Jack jump on?

Ivy came back out, 'I saw Jack, I'm angry at Jack, he might be clinging on to the TARDIS,' the Doctor mentally told his wife. 'Are we scaring Martha?' was her reply. He just simply smiled while he tried to figure out where they were going, "We're accelerating into the future. The year one billion. Five billion. Five trillion. Fifty trillion? What? The year one hundred trillion? That's impossible," the Doctor said, looking at the screen in disbelief. "No, it's not," Ivy comments.

"Why? What happens then?" Martha asked in surprise.

The three were hanging on until they landed roughly, Jack's spirit walked into the TARDIS and looked at Ivy annoyed, knowing she could see him. His annoyed expression increased seeing that little smile of hers. That was when he knew they knew he was out there. "Well, we've landed," the Doctor stated the obvious.

"So what's out there?" Martha asked.

"I don't know," the Doctor said making the two women, and Jack's ghost, look at him in shock. "Say that again. That's rare," Martha teased, but also a bit worried.

"Not even the Time Lords came this far. We should leave. We should go. We...should...really, really...go," his words got slower as they all looked at the door. 'Don't fucking ditch my body,' Jack's ghost spoke up making Ivy smile more. They all shared an excited grin before running out.

"Oh my God!" Martha exclaimed, now seeing Jack's body lying outside the TARDIS. She rushes over to him and tries to feel for a pulse while Ivy and the Doctor just stood off to the side, "Can't get a pulse. Hold on. You've got that medical kit thing," Martha said, running back in.

"Hello again. Sorry," the Doctor says, looking at the body.

"No, you're not," Jack spat back, throwing his hands up in the air, making Ivy snort.