Interlude 2

Ivy and the Doctor stayed with the Avengers for a few days. Martha had gone back to EMP to look around with Tish, and to have another date with Mickey since it went so well the first time. Teddy's birthday has come up and he would be turning eight years old. Teddy had been with Bruce that day, while others were setting up his small party. "So what are you going to do when he turns eleven?" Tony asked.

"Well, he wants to go to Hogwarts, I won't stop him from going. It's just he is going to have to deal with mixed reactions if he uses my last name. He can get out of it by using Lupin if he wanted to, but it's his decision," Ivy said. There were still some families that thought she was evil, but she had gained some respect from muggleborns when that company had started to watch out for muggleborns and their safety. She gained respect from the purebloods by telling the muggleborns about the pureblood traditions because the incoming muggleborns would ask about the traditions. She showed proved that muggleborns were not of 'dirty blood' and actually were first generation witches/wizards descended from squibs.

"So where is that son of yours?" Ivy asked.

"He's on his way here, he's excited to meet a Time Lord," Tony responded, looking over at the Doctor who was tinkering with his own little trinket which was the ear pieces he was working on with Tony, just like the ones he made for Teddy, but these would be for Peter. He looked up at the other two innocently, before looking back down again. "He's also excited to meet the woman that got me off the market," Tony added.

A few minutes later, a younger boy had walked in, "Oh my god, is that them?!" he immediately asked.

"Peter, this is Ivy and the Doctor," Tony said. Peter excitedly talked to both of them, looking amazed at the Doctor, hearing his two hearts, he could hear the same with Eilam and Elysium who were playing nearby. Peter helped with the decorations while Ivy had been making Teddy's cake. Isn't that too much chocolate?" Peter asked.

"Well, you know how Teddy's really my godchild and I blood adopted him?" Ivy asked. Peter nodded, "Well, if you got to see the portraits or it's one of those times that they come out there portraits, then you will find Remus, his birth father is absolutely obsessed with chocolate. You couldn't find him without having chocolate on him somewhere. Teddy has inherited that obsession, so he wouldn't really be against a chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting, with chocolate shavings with a chocolate milkshake on the side," Ivy explained. Peter looked next to the cake, "What's that small piece for?" he pointed towards the piece of yellow cake, "That's for Padfoot, don't want him getting sick," Ivy answered. They could both hear the thumping of Padfoots tail as he got excited from being able to have some of Ivy's cake.

Teddy had his birthday, and his eyes got huge seeing the cake. Ivy had brought the portraits out and Remus looked at his son in jealousy. "Wow he really does like chocolate," Peter commented quietly while looking at the jealous werewolf. Ivy snapped her fingers and suddenly the portraits had their own cake, "We can eat this?" Remus asked. Ivy nodded and James was in position to throw something at Remus before he could react. Remus had a chair thrown at him and was knocked out, "What? We wanted to at least have a piece," James defended himself, grabbing a piece that Tonks was handing out.

Tony actually had a date that night, Ivy had found him trying to get ready but was also noticing the bags under his eyes as he rubbed at his chest. "I have a few things I wanted to try, if they don't work maybe ask your boyfriend or Loki," she said. Ivy pulled out what looked like a dream catcher, "I need a small bit of your blood for this," she said.

"What does it do?" he immediately asked.

"It will help with your nightmares. I can't take all of them away, but it will help with the memories in your nightmares. It does nothing harmless," she assured him. Tony held out his hand to let her prick his finger and get a drop of blood on the stone in the middle. "I know you've developed insomnia, I don't you getting addicted to the Dreamless Sleep Potion so hopefully that will help. I want you try this tea to help you sleep," she held up a bag of the mixture, "I know you're not a tea person, neither am I, but it is helpful and it does work," she said, sitting the bag on his bedside table and leaving him to finish getting ready.

Ivy accompanied by her husband, Loki, and Luna, found Stephen Strange looking flustered over what to wear. "Wear the purple shirt," Luna and Ivy said. Stephen looked at the two a bit annoyed. "Wear it," both the Doctor and Loki added.

"It's called Purple Shirt of Sex for a reason," Luna said.

"And you're his doppelganger, wear the PSOS," Ivy adds.

"Where the PSOS," the others said. Stephen didn't know whether to be annoyed or creeped out by the four of them, but he wore the purple shirt. He guessed the PSOS was legit from the way Tony had been eyeing him when they left for their date.

The next morning, Tony and Stephen walked out looking well rested, and one of them had quite a bit of hickeys on them. "Did it work?" Ivy asked. Tony nodded, "You didn't tell me you made on for Stephen too," he said.

"I gave it to him the same day, I didn't know if it worked on him yet. So you like the purple on him?" Tony's answering blush made her start laughing.